Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Q Final Ronnie O'Sullivan v Neil Robert

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:This was just a prime example why I think, Ronnie isn't the same player anymore. And no, its not just about today but he's been doing it so many bucking times this season.

The sitters he's missing plus poor positional play highlight what you're saying. He's still capable of playing brilliant frames, but those are getting far and few.

Postby TheRocket

SnookerFan wrote:
TheRocket wrote:This was just a prime example why I think, Ronnie isn't the same player anymore. And no, its not just about today but he's been doing it so many bucking times this season.

DECLINE!

mate, that isnt funny anymore. Hes's 41 now and most people agree that Ronnie is in decline. The real question is whether he can somehow overcome that to still win tournaments. Especially the big ones like the Masters.

Postby Incident on 57th street 20

Andre147 wrote:

The sitters he's missing plus poor positional play highlight what you're saying. He's still capable of playing brilliant frames, but those are getting far and few.

I agree.

Postby SnookerFan

TheRocket wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

DECLINE!

mate, that isnt funny anymore. Hes's 41 now and most people agree that Ronnie is in decline. The real question is whether he can somehow overcome that to still win tournaments. Especially the big ones like the Masters.

Not only can he, he will.

He will win this tournament, mark my words.

Postby Andre147

Neither player being able to open a 2 frame gap so far, both aren't playing their best.

3-3 is a fair reflection so far. I feel if one player goes up 1 or 2 gears he'll win the match 6-3 or 6-4.