Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Q Final Marco Fu v Mark Allen

Postby TheRocket

havent seen Fu playing that consistently well for such a long period. I obviously know, it's not that long but for a guy who usually cant even keep up a high standard for two or three consecutive matches this is some achievement you have to say

He would be a contender to win any title if he was playing like this. Would like to see him winning a TC event at some point. (Obviously not this one, knowing he'd play Ron in the semis).

Postby SnookerFan

Cheshire Cat wrote:Speaking of clowns, there's a few annoying numpties in the crowd tonight, more annoying than the usual muppets.

I've not noticed.

They should bring a fart machine for maximum annoyance.

Postby Andre147

Stevens was superb between 98/2005 period, should definately have won a lot more than he has, at least 1 Worlds he should really have won. Fu too is on the same class, but only really started getting consistent performances in 2007 when he won the Grand Prix. But even then consistency has never been a huge part in his game sadly, whereas Stevens it was a lot more to do with bottle and mental tourghness than anything else.

Postby Pink Ball

Andre147 wrote:Stevens was superb between 98/2005 period, should definately have won a lot more than he has, at least 1 Worlds he should really have won. Fu too is on the same class, but only really started getting consistent performances in 2007 when he won the Grand Prix. But even then consistency has never been a huge part in his game sadly, whereas Stevens it was a lot more to do with bottle and mental tourghness than anything else.

Stevens was terrible and I mean TERRIBLE in short format matches. He always looked a totally different animal at the worlds and UK.

Postby eraserhead

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Allen is a joke.

Jokes are generally funny.

They say comedy is tragedy plus time, Allen's been tragic for a while now.

Chance for Allen.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Allen made buck of that frame.

And of his careers, let's face it.

You should post a list of your career achievements, for the sake of comparison.

If I make a mistake in my job, people could die.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Allen made buck of that frame.

And of his careers, let's face it.

You should post a list of your career achievements, for the sake of comparison.

If I make a mistake in my job, people could die.

:chin: Really?

Postby Andre147

eraserhead wrote:3-1 Fu, not counting Allen out just yet but has to take every chance he can from now can't see Fu dropping a gear.

Me neither, think he'll probably win 6-3 or 6-4.