Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Q Final Joe Perry v Ding Junhui

Postby Andre147

Hope Ding brings his A game this evening. We haven't seen it since he won in Shanghai this season. Perry will be up for it too. His "I don't care much attitude" saw him play superb against Bingham, he said post-match that was his attitude because recently he's had a bad patch of form.

Think it will be a close one, 6-4 or 6-5, hopefully in Ding's favour.

Postby Iranu

Andre147 wrote:Hope Ding brings his A game this evening. We haven't seen it since he won in Shanghai this season.

Agreed, Ding is one of the best there's ever been to watch when he's on song, his cueball control in particular can be mesmerising. It would be nice to see him really perform in a tournament that has seen some of the biggest highs and lows of his career.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ding wins this 6-1/6-2.

Postby Cheshire Cat

SnookerFan wrote:Eurosport guaranteeing a Ding win.

Eurosport and BBC can go and fiddle themselves.

I don't particularly mind who wins. I like Perry, like Ding, so I can't wait.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:I think it's interesting that this week the best snooker so far is played by the players seeded 9 to 16. The favourites are having a hard time.

Good point.

Postby Andre147

No matter what happens this season has been a very consistent one for Ronnie... no titles yes, but 3 Finals, a Quarter-Final, Last 16 and now this Semi which I hope he'll turn into a title this week.