Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 :Judd Trump v Marco Fu

Postby sas6789

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:147?

Have you ever seen a *147* LIVE?,you,ve been to a good few venues/matches in your time. :-)

Yes, I have.

I saw Ding's 147 at The Masters. I was there with a friend, and neither of us had earpieces. It wasn't until Ding got to 120 I noticed he was on it. I whispered to my mate. If you watch that frame on You Tube, it cuts to crowd reaction. There's a fat bloke in a black T-Shirt that leans over and says something to the woman next to him. That's me saying; "We nearly missed that."

Second one I saw was Stephen Henry's at The Crucible vs Bingham. To date that remains the favourite that I've seen. After years of feeling like a idiot for not paying attention to Ding's, I really wanted to see another. And it was Stephen Hendry, at The Crucible. What more can you want?

If your answer to that question was "Ronnie." Well, don't panic. The third I saw was Ronnie's against Ding in the Welsh Open final. If I remember correctly, he did that to take victory. So the last frame ever made at the Newport Centre.

And, just to sound flash, that list I made doesn't count ones I've seen at exhibitions. I saw Ronnie make one vs Jimmy in Croydon. (It was a Sunday night, and I was suffering with bad insomnia at the time. So I watched that, exhausted, and just didn't care. I saw Ronnie make a maximum, and I just wanted to go to bed...). Also, I saw Jimmy make one for Snooker Legends in Red Hill.

Was you wearing an I love snooker t shirt?

Postby SnookerFan

snookerguy wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Did I mishear, or did Dennis Taylor just diss Stephen Lee? rofl

What did he say?

I nipped it for a snake hiss, but as I came back in Dennis Taylor said; "You'd be falling asleep if you listened too much to Stephen Lee."

There was a silence for about a minute after that.

Postby SnookerFan

sas6789 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:147?

Have you ever seen a *147* LIVE?,you,ve been to a good few venues/matches in your time. :-)

Yes, I have.

I saw Ding's 147 at The Masters. I was there with a friend, and neither of us had earpieces. It wasn't until Ding got to 120 I noticed he was on it. I whispered to my mate. If you watch that frame on You Tube, it cuts to crowd reaction. There's a fat bloke in a black T-Shirt that leans over and says something to the woman next to him. That's me saying; "We nearly missed that."

Second one I saw was Stephen Henry's at The Crucible vs Bingham. To date that remains the favourite that I've seen. After years of feeling like a idiot for not paying attention to Ding's, I really wanted to see another. And it was Stephen Hendry, at The Crucible. What more can you want?

If your answer to that question was "Ronnie." Well, don't panic. The third I saw was Ronnie's against Ding in the Welsh Open final. If I remember correctly, he did that to take victory. So the last frame ever made at the Newport Centre.

And, just to sound flash, that list I made doesn't count ones I've seen at exhibitions. I saw Ronnie make one vs Jimmy in Croydon. (It was a Sunday night, and I was suffering with bad insomnia at the time. So I watched that, exhausted, and just didn't care. I saw Ronnie make a maximum, and I just wanted to go to bed...). Also, I saw Jimmy make one for Snooker Legends in Red Hill.

Was you wearing an I love snooker t shirt?

Yes.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I've just noticed. Is this Ebdon commentating? For some reason, I thought it was Davis.

Am I drunk already?

It's Davis.

So it is. He must've just sounded like Ebdon for a second.

:guinness:

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I've just noticed. Is this Ebdon commentating? For some reason, I thought it was Davis.

Am I drunk already?

It's Davis.

So it is. He must've just sounded like Ebdon for a second.

:guinness:

<laugh>

I,m sure Steve,d be very happy with that comparison. :-D

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:To be fair, Ebdon is a decent commentator when he's not twiddling off to Carter.

I was thinking the same,i have,nt heard Ebdon commetatin much,he has,nt done much anyway so far,but what i heard i have to say,i liked it. <ok>

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Bad miss with the rest from Fu!. :dizzy:

Who do you want to won, HF?

I,m not really boverd tbh,a tadd more for Judd,he,s brill to watch when on song,like he,s been in spells tday,but if Fu were to go on and win,i,m ok with that as well.

How bout you?

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm a Fu man. :D

Are you gonna buy his watch?. :-D

It'd probably cost me a year's wages.

Cut down on the booze and you,ll be able to treat yourself to one. ;-)

His watch is a wee bit to BIG for my likin. :-D