Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 :Stuart Bingham v Joe Perry

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:First tournament I ever attended was The Masters in 2006. The first match was the dire Bingham vs Davis match.

Did you watch one of the finest Finals this Sport has seen that year at the Conference Center?

You were lucky enough to go to that amazing venue.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:First tournament I ever attended was The Masters in 2006. The first match was the dire Bingham vs Davis match.

Did you watch one of the finest Finals this Sport has seen that year at the Conference Center?

You were lucky enough to go to that amazing venue.

No, I wasn't at the final.

I saw Bingham vs Davis, Hunter vs Williams and Hendry vs McManus.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Why Perry is nicknamed "The Gentleman" I don't know... not saying he isn't, but fortunately for us Snooker is a Sport you can say that about most players.

Gentleman Joe, just sounds good I think.

Immortan Joe would be better.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Why Perry is nicknamed "The Gentleman" I don't know... not saying he isn't, but fortunately for us Snooker is a Sport you can say that about most players.

:anyone:

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

:anyone:

A character from the Mad Max films.

http://madmax.wikia.com/wiki/Immortan_Joe

Postby Andre147

Knowing the Beeb, if Bingo loses this match they'll blame it on him becoming a daddy again just on Saturday and his mind being elsewhere <doh>

If he loses, it certainly wont have anything to do with that.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:Knowing the Beeb, if Bingo loses this match they'll blame it on him becoming a daddy again just on Saturday and his mind being elsewhere <doh>

Why certainly?

Postby Dan-cat

Andre147 wrote:Knowing the Beeb, if Bingo loses this match they'll blame it on him becoming a daddy again just on Saturday and his mind being elsewhere <doh>

It might have something to do with that. Most have my friends with kids have become complete spangle-heads.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:

Why certainly?

He's professional enough to go out there and give it his best. If he wanted time with his family, he would have withdrawn.

If he turned up to play his mind needs to be 100% on winning the match.

Postby Andre147

Dennis Taylor won the Grand Prix just a few days after his father died. Higgins won the UK Champs after a 6 month ban. He also won the Worlds that season when his father passed away.

Why would Bingo not come here to win the whole thing just because he became a daddy? As I said, losing won't have anything to do with that, and knowing him he won't use it as an excuse.