Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 :Stuart Bingham v Joe Perry

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:Dennis Taylor won the Grand Prix just a few days after his father died. Higgins won the UK Champs after a 6 month ban. He also won the Worlds that season when his father passed away.

Why would Bingo not come here to win the whole thing just because he became a daddy? As I said, losing won't have anything to do with that, and knowing him he won't use it as an excuse.

Unless it's tired him, I suppose. I wonder how much sleep his had.

(And yes, I appreciate it's his wife who did all the work.)

Postby Dan-cat

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Knowing the Beeb, if Bingo loses this match they'll blame it on him becoming a daddy again just on Saturday and his mind being elsewhere <doh>

If he loses, it certainly wont have anything to do with that.

Why certainly?

He's professional enough to go out there and give it his best. If he wanted time with his family, he would have withdrawn.

If he turned up to play his mind needs to be 100% on winning the match.

I do get what your saying, however his mind may keep drifting to that little bundle of joy he's created in Shrek's image.

Postby Andre147

Scooper wrote:Who's to say that having a kid won't make him play better than usual?

It's his 2nd, but yes it could inspire him to great results.

Could go 2-2 after 2-0 down.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Knowing the Beeb, if Bingo loses this match they'll blame it on him becoming a daddy again just on Saturday and his mind being elsewhere <doh>

If he loses, it certainly wont have anything to do with that.

Why certainly?

He's professional enough to go out there and give it his best. If he wanted time with his family, he would have withdrawn.

If he turned up to play his mind needs to be 100% on winning the match.

Stuart is a Pro but he wouldn't be human if he didn't feel hed like to be home at the moment.

But he will give it everything he can to win im sure of that

Postby Andre147

Murray tries his best to be funny but he isn't. Goldstein at least knows some of the history of the game and sometimes makes very interesting questions for the casual fan.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:Murray tries his best to be funny but he isn't. Goldstein at least knows some of the history of the game and sometimes makes very interesting questions for the casual fan.

Goldstein as much as a clown he can be at times knows more about the game than Most Pundits.

Postby hendry_fan

Well done to Joe!. <ok>

I just read comments he made on Ws in which included this,...

“It’s nice to win here.It’s stopped the mad thoughts I’ve had about not ever playing again.That winning feeling is great,I don’t think you can replace that with anything.I was never ever going to give up snooker,I just fell out of love with it for a while.Twenty five years in the same job is hard".

Understandeble,i,d probably get cheesed off sometimes and would feel like jackin it in as well if i would do the same job for 25 years. :-D