Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 :John Higgins v Mark Allen

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I don't really drink ale, Dan. So didn't notice.

Shall I buy a snooker ball signed by Ronnie? Only £50.

Only <laugh>

You could buy one for me and then send it to me :-D but 50 is a bit too much for my liking...

Some FAN you are Andre!, :shock:

surely 50 bucks aint that much for a snooker ball SIGNED BY RONNIE!. :-D

Postby snookerguy

sundaygirl wrote:SnookerFans had a pint so I'm saying it's socially acceptable for me to have a southern comfort with my Eccles cake. I have a stinking cold so I'm calling it medicinal.

Whisky at 1 in the afternoon, sounds like a good plan....

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:HF he hasn't come here at all since the UK champs... not being harsh but his negative comments certainly aren't missed.

Aye,he does/did to seem to go over the top at times with negativity,but his heart n soul is snooker,(or better said,Ronnie!). :roll: :-D

Postby hendry_fan

sundaygirl wrote:SnookerFans had a pint so I'm saying it's socially acceptable for me to have a southern comfort with my Eccles cake. I have a stinking cold so I'm calling it medicinal.

GOODNESS ME sg!,

I don,t wanna sound to be offensive,but Jeeeez!,whats wrong with you!,your ill a hell of a lot,a good few times here you wrote that you had a cold,did,nt feel well,had a headache,backache,earache,whatever!. :dizzy:

;-) :-D

Postby sundaygirl

hendry_fan wrote:

GOODNESS ME sg!,

I don,t wanna sound to be offensive,but Jeeeez!,whats wrong with you!,your ill a hell of a lot,a good few times here you wrote that you had a cold,did,nt feel well,had a headache,backache,earache,whatever!. :dizzy:

You probably get a false impression because unless I'm incapacitated or on holiday (in this case both) I don't have time to post here.

Postby Dan-cat

Sticking with my cappuccino here! I feel like a bairn in a sea of grown ups

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:well... right now for me it is a bit too much, but I'll watch him live someday for sure.

Even if I asked SF to buy me one I'm not sure he would... <laugh>

I certainly would,nt pay 50 bucks for a snooker ball signed by Ronnie,i,d take if he gave me it for free though,i,d then go n sell it for a good bit more,i,m sure there,d be a good few numpties who,d pay even more than 50 for it. :-D

Postby hendry_fan

sundaygirl wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

GOODNESS ME sg!,

You probably get a false impression because unless I'm incapacitated or on holiday (in this case both) I don't have time to post here.

I,ll give u a hug,that should make u feel better. :-D

Who would u like to win this match?

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:
hendry_fan wrote::cracker: music they just played,Calvin Harris,a brilliant Scottish singer,songwriter,DJ and record producer. :clap:

He's absolutely ruling that guy! Residency in Vegas, top 10 hits, 8ft tall...

Aye,top bloke as well. <ok>

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:I like Johns gold tie,i hope he puts in a gold performance. :-)

His performances are far from being gold at this tournament most of the times.

Absolutely. :-(