Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 :John Higgins v Mark Allen

Postby Andre147

This has been match of the tournament so far, well we've only had 2 prior to this but this has been high quality, Ronnie v Liang wasn't very much.

The respotted frame black wa great to watch.

These 2 always provide great entertainment.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:oh well, didnt see that coming though. cant believe higgins missed that one.

Comms once again saying it was a heavy contact, but I think it was just poor cueing.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:Higgins bottled it

Allen played well, but Higgins attempting those double on the black... it's not the frst time I've seen him to this recently either...

This new tactic from him isn't working, even for the best doubler the game has seen.

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Higgins bottled it

Allen played well, but Higgins attempting those double on the black... it's not the frst time I've seen him to this recently either...

This new tactic from him isn't working, even for the best doubler the game has seen.

He was in absolute prime position two or three times in the decider and still missed the boat. I think, someone like Ronnie deserves far more credit than he gets for being a excellent pressure player. How many times has he won deciders in one visit with his very first chance, scoring a very huge break, a total clearance most of the time.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:Mark Allen has been quite good in deciders recently you have to say. And he's even winning it against the likes of Selby and Higgins.

He has a great record against both of them, something Ronnie should learn when ffacing Higgins. Not so much Selby, but Higgins.

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:Ouch. Bad day for HF - his swollen ankle and now Higgins out. Let's not tell him.

What a start to *2017*!.

I sprain my right foot/ankle.

Wenbo blew an easy match ball against Ronnie.

John Haggis loses ONCE AGAIN in the very first round,had chances in the decider but blew em.

Wunderful,just bl**dy wuuuuuuuuuuunderfuuuul innit!.

I was gonna watch the match on youtube,i only saw the first frame,but i won,t watch it now,i canny be bovered. :mood:

My appt at the Dr,s was at 15.15,i waited in the waitin room until 16.05!.

I,m gonna chuck this on,i,m feelin pretty >-( :grrr: ,.......

https://youtu.be/i7yJCzekDXw

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:At least you're still in a good mood.

Good morning Sf,

I,m in a good mood again,fully back to my usual self,i,ve totally recovered from my miserablism i,ve suffered the last few days.:roll:

Last night i listened to the Halloween soundtrack album which got a lot of anger >-( outta me ,but tdays a new day,so things can only get better,at least i hope things will. :happy:

My foots all bandaged up and its a wee bit sore,but my Dr said it should be back to normal as from early next week.

https://youtu.be/-OO9LloDSJo

:dance: :-D