Post a reply

Re: Coral Scottish Open Final !!!!

Postby Muppet147

SnookerFan wrote:3-1 Higgins.

All centuries.

Yes, credit to Fu for coming back there.

However, I can't help thinking that you are biased in favour of the overweight players.

Postby Lou147

Took some proverbials from Fu to respond with a century of his own after that barrage from Higgins! He looks well up for the fight. Higgins to win 9-8 I reckon

Postby vodkadiet

Re: Mobile phones

There was on a match on the ATP tour and one of the player's phones rung during the match and the umpire said on his microphone "As a courtesy to the spectators would players please make sure their mobile phones are switched off!"

Postby Cloud Strife

vodkadiet wrote:Re: Mobile phones

There was on a match on the ATP tour and one of the player's phones rung during the match and the umpire said on his microphone "As a courtesy to the spectators would players please make sure their mobile phones are switched off!"

Probably a call from his Far Eastern betting syndicate.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:Higgins is playing terrifying snooker lately. He might be a World Championship contender.

I think you're right, although I'm hoping this upturn in form is just a passing phase and nothing more.

Postby SnookerFan

TheRocket wrote:I start to believe, Higgins has a decent chance to win the World title this season.

I was saying that about Ding after he won the Shanghai. I don't think he will now.

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Higgins is playing terrifying snooker lately. He might be a World Championship contender.

I think you're right, although I'm hoping this upturn in form is just a passing phase and nothing more.

I think we're past that point now though. He's won three of the last four tournaments now and he was only edged out by the worlds best player at the UK

Postby TheRocket

SnookerFan wrote:
TheRocket wrote:I start to believe, Higgins has a decent chance to win the World title this season.

I was saying that about Ding after he won the Shanghai. I don't think he will now.

You can't compare Ding to Higgins. Ding and Crucible just doesnt seem to work.

Higgins hasn't been playing like this since 2011 and more importantly, he's doing it consistently atm. Unlike last year when he won the International Championship and disappeared.