Post a reply

Re: Coral Scottish Open Final !!!!

Postby SnookerFan

TheRocket wrote:Still expect Higgins to win this match in the end but kudos to Fu how he kept himself in this match.

And I've got to say. He's been showing more spirit and balls than Ronnie O'Sullivan ever did in the last 11 years when playing Higgins.

Decent performance from Fu, it has to be said. He's always been underrated, in my opinion.

Postby TheRocket

SnookerFan wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Still expect Higgins to win this match in the end but kudos to Fu how he kept himself in this match.

And I've got to say. He's been showing more spirit and balls than Ronnie O'Sullivan ever did in the last 11 years when playing Higgins.

Decent performance from Fu, it has to be said. He's always been underrated, in my opinion.

Definitely. I think, only 2-3 players actually out of the current crop would have been even capable of keeping this at 4:4 here against a Higgins in that kind of form. Its has been said a lot but I'm telling it again. He's really underachieved. Would love to see him winning one triple crown title at least in the future.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:I was hoping this would be over by 9pm, so I could watch The Apprentice Final.

You not watching SPOTY?

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I was hoping this would be over by 9pm, so I could watch The Apprentice Final.

You not watching SPOTY?

Does anybody? :shrug:

I don't even know who is in it.

Postby Cheshire Cat

I like how Mark Selby got like a 15 second mention on SPOTY. That's snooker for another year then.

The momentum in this final has really shifted.

Postby Big-butt

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

You not watching SPOTY?

Does anybody? :shrug:

I don't even know who is in it.

Ronnie's car booting....

Postby SnookerFan

Cheshire Cat wrote:I like how Mark Selby got like a 15 second mention on SPOTY. That's snooker for another year then.

The momentum in this final has really shifted.

You could actually put the live snooker on. rofl

The Sports Personality is stupid anyway. They've cut back their sport budget, but the BBC have money to spunk on sending Gary Lineker and friends to a posh Christmas party.

They'll spend most of the night kissing up Andy Murray and other such approved BBC knobheads.

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:Size of Fu's watch! More like a portable cuckoo clock.

Nice of Fu to bring Big Ben with him. rofl

Apparently there's only 147 of those watches in the world. Probably not space any more.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Phenomenal frame of snooker, really entertaining. Fu played some granite safety stuff.