Post a reply

Coral Scottish Open Final !!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 12th ~ Sunday 18th of December at the Emirates Arena, Glasgow

John Higgins dream of winning on home soil for the first time since 2001 was over at 5-1 down to Judd Trump but like the true Champion he is hung on and hung on until he got the edge and then went from strength to strength to reach the final with a 6-5 win.

And will now play Hong Kong's Marco Fu who has the edge over him in Matches.

Who will win and get presented the trophy by the 7 times World Champion Stephen Hendry?

DRAW

Final

Marco Fu v John Higgins

HEAD TO HEAD

OverallMarco Fu leads 10-9
Main Tournaments Marco Fu leads 5-3

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Coral Scottish Open Final !!!!

Postby Andre147

Hooe the year ends well with a Fu win, such a great lad he is.

If Higgins then it coukdnt end in a worse way.

Fu is more than capable of beating him as the h2h shows.

I compare this Final to his Aussie Open against arobbo on home soil. Hopefully the outcome is the same tomorrow.

Postby pasunegirafe

Hmm... I don't really have a clear favorite for this match... No, what am I saying? Fu for the win! :D
Higgins might find it difficult to mentally recover from yesterday's match, especially at his age.

Postby Ayrshirebhoy

What a comeback from John! Was sitting watching live score during the xmas nite out. Really gutted Iv been so busy with work or I would have went. Maybe next year. Cmon John!!

Postby Dan-cat

Ayrshirebhoy wrote:What a comeback from John! Was sitting watching live score during the xmas nite out. Really gutted Iv been so busy with work or I would have went. Maybe next year. Cmon John!!

Get a ticket!!! It's on your doorstep

Postby hendry_fan

What a chance John has to go ahead of Davis n Ronnie in the all time most ranking titles list.

And what a place to do it,on home soil. :happy:

It aint gonna be easy,by any means,Fu,s bumped into some really good form,but even so,i think that John will pull it off today and prevail,he,s gonna be riiiiiiight uuuuuuup for this,especially as he knows full well the meaning of it.

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNN JOHN!,it,s time to go ahead of Steve n Ronnie,it,s time to win your 29th ranking title.<ok> :-D

Postby Ayrshirebhoy

Dan-cat wrote:
Ayrshirebhoy wrote:What a comeback from John! Was sitting watching live score during the xmas nite out. Really gutted Iv been so busy with work or I would have went. Maybe next year. Cmon John!!

Get a ticket!!! It's on your doorstep

I wish I could. Next year I'm defo saving some holidays for it.

Postby Dan-cat

hendry_fan wrote:What a chance John has to go ahead of Davis n Ronnie in the all time most ranking titles list.

And what a place to do it,on home soil. :happy:

It aint gonna be easy,by any means,Fu,s bumped into some really good form,but even so,i think that John will pull it off today and prevail,he,s gonna be riiiiiiight uuuuuuup for this,especially as he knows full well the meaning of it.

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNN JOHN!,it,s time to go ahead of Steve n Ronnie,it,s time to win your 29th ranking title.<ok> :-D

I'm temporarily Scottish. C'mon John!!

Postby SnookerFan

Muppet147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I think this could be a good final.

I think it will be rubbish.

Ha ha - Worst Brom 0 - 2 ManUre.

Your posts are rubbish more like. :zzz: