Post a reply

Re: Coral Scottish Open Last 16 !!!!!!

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Hallet is the Yorkshireman.

Are you on Phuket Island right now Buster?


Language. Ladies present.


you?

Re: Coral Scottish Open Last 16 !!!!!!

Postby Andre147

2 147s I remember being made with flukes are Cliff's at the 83 Worlds and Higgins in the LG Cup Final, 2003 think it was.

Re: Coral Scottish Open Last 16 !!!!!!

Postby eraserhead

Don't think Judd's ever going to be one to get a high number of maximums, plays far to many recovery shots rather than precise positional ones.

Re: Coral Scottish Open Last 16 !!!!!!

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Typical. I go upstairs to take a rubbish, came back and Judd was half way through a 147.

how did it go upstairs was it a success or a bit like Judd's Max attempt ?

Re: Coral Scottish Open Last 16 !!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Typical. I go upstairs to take a rubbish, came back and Judd was half way through a 147.

how did it go upstairs was it a success or a bit like Judd's Max attempt ?


Not much loo roll left, but just enough to fulfil my needs.

Re: Coral Scottish Open Last 16 !!!!!!

Postby PhuketIsland

Dan-cat wrote:Hallet is the Yorkshireman.

Are you on Phuket Island right now Buster?


Yes - it's 3:15 am and it's on our Thai "TrueVisions" TV system.

Re: Coral Scottish Open Last 16 !!!!!!

Postby PhuketIsland

Andre147 wrote:
PhuketIsland wrote:re. Trump vs. Wilson...

Can anyone tell me who the commentators are on Eurosport's coverage of this match?


Thanks in advance.

- Buster


First of all, welcome to the Forum! as this is your first post here. :welcomes:

It's Mike Hallet and David Hendon. To tell which one is which, Hallet is the one who speaks the most.


Thanks very much! The reason I asked is because I want to send a message to Hallet - hopefully he'll see it via Twitter - and politely (or maybe not) ask him to occasionally stop talking. :chuckle:

What do you think my chances are? :john:

Re: Coral Scottish Open Last 16 !!!!!!

Postby Iranu

eraserhead wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:The commercial breaks between frames are getting longer.

Observation.


Yeah I noticed too.

Almost American TV commercial breaks now, given how long they take...

May be down to it being shown on Quest? :chin:

There have been times when Quest has had snooker on the left half of the screen and ads on the right, so I don't think that's it.

Re: Coral Scottish Open Last 16 !!!!!!

Postby eraserhead

Iranu wrote:
eraserhead wrote:May be down to it being shown on Quest? :chin:

There have been times when Quest has had snooker on the left half of the screen and ads on the right, so I don't think that's it.

<doh>

Re: Coral Scottish Open Last 16 !!!!!!

Postby Aris147

Andre147 wrote:
PhuketIsland wrote:re. Trump vs. Wilson...

Can anyone tell me who the commentators are on Eurosport's coverage of this match?


Thanks in advance.

- Buster


First of all, welcome to the Forum! as this is your first post here. :welcomes:

It's Mike Hallet and David Hendon. To tell which one is which, Halltet is the one who speaks the most.

I never got a welcome for my first post...

Re: Coral Scottish Open Last 16 !!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Aris147 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
PhuketIsland wrote:re. Trump vs. Wilson...

Can anyone tell me who the commentators are on Eurosport's coverage of this match?


Thanks in advance.

- Buster


First of all, welcome to the Forum! as this is your first post here. :welcomes:

It's Mike Hallet and David Hendon. To tell which one is which, Halltet is the one who speaks the most.

I never got a welcome for my first post...



:welcome:

Re: Coral Scottish Open Last 16 !!!!!!

Postby Dan-cat

Aris147 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
PhuketIsland wrote:re. Trump vs. Wilson...

Can anyone tell me who the commentators are on Eurosport's coverage of this match?


Thanks in advance.

- Buster


First of all, welcome to the Forum! as this is your first post here. :welcomes:

It's Mike Hallet and David Hendon. To tell which one is which, Halltet is the one who speaks the most.

I never got a welcome for my first post...


WELCOME ARIS147 :D

:welcomes: :welcomes: :welcomes: