Post a reply

Re: Coral Scottish Open Last 32 !!!!!!

Postby Andre147

Cheshire Cat wrote:
QSM wrote:
Wildey wrote:Jimmy will never have a better chance of Beating Ronnie and he blew it

ROS 85% pot success, Jimmy 81%. This stat alone tells the story of the match, for both players.

If this were Selby, people would be singing his praises for digging deep and getting a result.

Interesting how players like O'Sullivan are blasted, rather than praised, for grinding out a result.

The match wasn't of the highest standard though, that is very true.

Good point.

Ronnie himself in the studio was quite happy with his overall attitude, never showing any frustration and sometimes he just has to grind out results.

But Ronnie playing like that this evening will get beaten by Allen, so needs to improve.

Postby Muppet147

Andre147 wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:
QSM wrote:
Wildey wrote:Jimmy will never have a better chance of Beating Ronnie and he blew it

ROS 85% pot success, Jimmy 81%. This stat alone tells the story of the match, for both players.

If this were Selby, people would be singing his praises for digging deep and getting a result.

Interesting how players like O'Sullivan are blasted, rather than praised, for grinding out a result.

The match wasn't of the highest standard though, that is very true.

Good point.

Ronnie himself in the studio was quite happy with his overall attitude, never showing any frustration and sometimes he just has to grind out results.

But Ronnie playing like that this evening will get beaten by Allen, so needs to improve.

Ronnie destroyed Allen without breaking into a sweat the last time they played. I see no difference in the result tonight.

Postby Andre147

Muppet147 wrote:
Ronnie destroyed Allen without breaking into a sweat the last time they played. I see no difference in the result tonight.

Hopefully that's the case again.

Postby Andre147

Pink Ball wrote:I was impressed by young Jimmy White. He has the skill and the temperament to go far in our great game; he will win several world titles.

You forgot to mention in practice. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I was impressed by young Jimmy White. He has the skill and the temperament to go far in our great game; he will win several world titles.

You forgot to mention in practice. <ok>

That's where Willie Thorne's 147s came from.

Postby SnookerFan

Getting a cab home from work tomorrow. Not been home since I left for work on Monday due to Southern strike.

Looking forward to watching the Snooker properly. :guinness:

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:Getting a cab home from work tomorrow. Not been home since I left for work on Monday due to Southern strike.

Where were you staying then? friends? family?

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Getting a cab home from work tomorrow. Not been home since I left for work on Monday due to Southern strike.

Where were you staying then? friends? family?

My parents. Grabbing a lift every day to work.

Back home tomorrow. Give it a few days, and I'll be back for a week for Christmas. rofl

If that proposed train strike goes ahead in January, we'll all be sick of the sight if each other.

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

Dan-cat wrote:

I predict 6 world finals.

If he does that he'll definitely win at least one or two of them.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj-T0fffu2g

For you SF :evilgrin:

rofl

She e-mailed in, and eight days later she was a referee.

Reffing at club level in 8 days

not pro or amateur level