Post a reply

Re: Coral Scottish Open Last 128 !!!!

Postby kolompar

Dan-cat wrote:In Budapest airport, just turned on the Eurosport player. First shot I see... Robbo black... BUCKETS

I live near there. What are you doing here?

Postby Lou147

SnookerFan wrote:I am staying at my parents this week. Southern Rail are down, and I am getting a lift to work.

Grabbing a cab home Friday, in an attempt to get some alone time with the snooker. Hence my question about the quarter.

Got four bottles of Tsing Tao in the fridge. I'm hoping to get stuck in.

Dings lager of choice

Postby Dan-cat

kolompar wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:In Budapest airport, just turned on the Eurosport player. First shot I see... Robbo black... BUCKETS

I was flown out for two days to coach a client for 60mins. Nice gig!! Love this city had a blast :)

Postby SnookerFan

Lou147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I am staying at my parents this week. Southern Rail are down, and I am getting a lift to work.

Grabbing a cab home Friday, in an attempt to get some alone time with the snooker. Hence my question about the quarter.

Got four bottles of Tsing Tao in the fridge. I'm hoping to get stuck in.

Dings lager of choice

It's quite nice. They started selling it in the Co-Op opposite me.

Postby kolompar

Dan-cat wrote:
kolompar wrote:

I was flown out for two days to coach a client for 60mins. Nice gig!! Love this city had a blast :)

I hope I can see you perform live some time :D

Robbo beats Thor.

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:impressive stuff from mags here

very much so.

a shame a player of his immense quality isn't in the Top 16 now, but he deep run here could see him get back in.

Postby Vallomas

I was hooked on the Gareth Allen v Ross Muir match for some reason. Allen won 4-3 from 1-3 and showed some signs of good potting ability. I remember his recent match against Jimmy White at Belfast where he was terrible, but today has played well.

Postby Cheshire Cat

The BBC is reporting that Ronnie O'Sullivan made his 129th century break of the SEASON in defeating Matt Selt. Very impressive, Robbo's centurion record is water under the bridge now in Beeb world.

Postby SnookerFan

Cheshire Cat wrote:The BBC is reporting that Ronnie O'Sullivan made his 129th century break of the SEASON in defeating Matt Selt. Very impressive, Robbo's centurion record is water under the bridge now in Beeb world.

<doh> <doh> <doh>

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:The BBC is reporting that Ronnie O'Sullivan made his 129th century break of the SEASON in defeating Matt Selt. Very impressive, Robbo's centurion record is water under the bridge now in Beeb world.

<doh> <doh> <doh>

Clearly just a typo and nothing more.