Post a reply

Re: Coral Northern Ireland Open Final !!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:There once was a boxing match between King and Quinten Hann. I think Hann knocked King down twice and won. Would love to see footage of this.

Wasn't it televised as part of Sports Relief?

Postby Lou147

Holden Chinaski wrote:There once was a boxing match between King and Quinten Hann. I think Hann knocked King down twice and won. Would love to see footage of this.

He did, after the Hann v Hicks bust up at the 2004 Worlds, although there is no footage as far as I know. Quinten Hann, now there is someone snooker needs back

Postby snucar

Holden Chinaski wrote:There once was a boxing match between King and Quinten Hann. I think Hann knocked King down twice and won.

It was a points decision victory for Hann- no knock outs.
Last edited by snucar on 20 Nov 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerFan

Lou147 wrote:

He did, after the Hann v Hicks bust up at the 2004 Worlds, although there is no footage as far as I know. Quinten Hann, now there is someone snooker needs back

I never missed Quinten Hann. Great player, but what a idiot.

Postby Holden Chinaski

snucar wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:There once was a boxing match between King and Quinten Hann. I think Hann knocked King down twice and won.

It was a points decision victory for Hann- no knock outs.

I heard Hann knocked King down twice and indeed won on points, but not sure if it's true.

Postby Holden Chinaski

I think Ronnie would win against most players in a boxing match, he's in good shape and I know he has trained in boxing a bit. Mark Williams used to box but I don't think he's in shape these days..

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:I think Ronnie would win against most players in a boxing match, he's in good shape and I know he has trained in boxing a bit. Mark Williams used to box but I don't think he's in shape these days..

I didn't know Ronnie used to box.

Postby Lou147

SnookerFan wrote:
Lou147 wrote:

I never missed Quinten Hann. Great player, but what a idiot.

His antics were great though, smashing the reds. Love it!