Post a reply

Re: Mark Joyce respons to Mark Allen's nonsense.

Postby Goldenballs147

Allen really is an embarrassment with the way he gets on sometimes.

He's got an (uneducated) opinion on everything and expresses said opinions with absolutely no tact or subtlety. He has a rather large chip on his shoulder and seems to think he's a far better player than he is. He gestures like every shot he misses is a kick or an issue unrelated to his own poor performance, and finally has the recognition of being the only snooker player I know of to claim he's going to lose weight to help him get better at his game and then actually goes on to end up fatter than he's ever been.

He gives us Northern Irish a bad name :)

Postby SnookerFan

pasunegirafe wrote:I was wondering what that thing was between Joyce and Allen. Joyce chalking his cue loudly put Allen off? What a weird thing to complain about.

It's Mark Allen. He's a douche.

Postby gallantrabbit

Allen likes to play the pantomime villain and I think he`s been encouraged to do so by Hearn. It`s no big deal. As Allen himself said...`two people don`t like each other...call the police!!`

Postby SnookerFan

gallantrabbit wrote:Allen likes to play the pantomime villain and I think he`s been encouraged to do so by Hearn. It`s no big deal. As Allen himself said...`two people don`t like each other...call the police!!`

I wonder if Hearn encourages players to bring other people's family members into it.