Post a reply

Re: Coral Northern Ireland Open Quarter Finals !!!!!!

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:I've turned back over to the boxing. To be honest I aint as fussed about Mark Allen.

I was hoping to see Hossein.

a tournament in Northern Ireland and Mark Allen not on TV Table i would say your hoping was never going to happen lol.

it was obvious last night which match was on player.

Re: Coral Northern Ireland Open Quarter Finals !!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I've turned back over to the boxing. To be honest I aint as fussed about Mark Allen.

I was hoping to see Hossein.

a tournament in Northern Ireland and Mark Allen not on TV Table i would say your hoping was never going to happen lol.

it was obvious last night which match was on player.


You make a fair point, I don't really know what I was thinking.

Flicked onto Spike to watch two blokes hitting each other.

Re: Coral Northern Ireland Open Quarter Finals !!!!!!

Postby Vallomas

Vafaei levels with a nice 62 break, with the help of fluke on the opening red and the end of the frame reminded the infamous Robidoux vs O'Sullivan friction back in '97! The Iranian played left handed the yellow, he then potted the brown playing it with power on the bottom cushion and after being in-off with the blue (which also played with power) King returned for snookers being 28-73 down!

It seems as a promising match and the kid is a little cheeky, I have to say. :-D

Re: Coral Northern Ireland Open Quarter Finals !!!!!!

Postby Cheshire Cat

I'm glad Hamilton is leading 2-0. ES have been very patronising towards him, saying the scrappy frames suit him and whatnot.

In my experience, he's always been an aggressive and attacking player. His shot selection in this match affirms that.

Re: Coral Northern Ireland Open Quarter Finals !!!!!!

Postby Cloud Strife

Cheshire Cat wrote:I'm glad Hamilton is leading 2-0. ES have been very patronising towards him, saying the scrappy frames suit him and whatnot.

In my experience, he's always been an aggressive and attacking player. His shot selection in this match affirms that.


Hamilton used to be one of the best breakbuilders around.

Re: Coral Northern Ireland Open Quarter Finals !!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

OoNebsoO wrote:Did King just went to toilet with 26 behind and only pink and black on?

EDIT: And just now conceding after coming back without trying anything? Some trolling going on there.


When you've got to go, you've got to go. rofl

#ebdon

Re: Coral Northern Ireland Open Quarter Finals !!!!!!

Postby Iranu

Cloud Strife wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:I'm glad Hamilton is leading 2-0. ES have been very patronising towards him, saying the scrappy frames suit him and whatnot.

In my experience, he's always been an aggressive and attacking player. His shot selection in this match affirms that.


Hamilton used to be one of the best breakbuilders around.

He's 20th in the all-time list, ahead of players such as Barry Hawkins, Ali Carter, Alan McManus and John Parrot.

Re: Coral Northern Ireland Open Quarter Finals !!!!!!

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:Strange rubbish selection.

Well any selection of rubbish is pretty strange.

I like the way Hamilton strikes the ball. Very firm, smashes the back of the pocket.

Re: Coral Northern Ireland Open Quarter Finals !!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Strange rubbish selection.

Well any selection of rubbish is pretty strange.

I like the way Hamilton strikes the ball. Very firm, smashes the back of the pocket.


I put a lot of thought into selecting rubbish.

Re: Coral Northern Ireland Open Quarter Finals !!!!!!

Postby snucar

Mark Allen, what a legend! It has to be said though, he had a pretty tough draw. A draw with Joyce, Georgiou, Hull and Hamilton is not a gimme.