Post a reply

Re: Coral Northern Ireland Open - Last 16

Postby TheRocket

Even if Ronnie loses this game. These last two frames have shown what hes still capable of. Hes still the best breakbuilder. The only thing he does at times is making a fatal error here and there. And I think that will become less over the season. When he gets match sharper.

He might not win this tournament but I'm sure he'll win one of the three big ones this season. And hopefully it'll be the biggest one.

Postby eraserhead

SnookerFan wrote::shock: Williams.

All the talk of Ronnie and Higgins and Williams will sneak in and take it.

Postby Andre147

Folks I see Ronnie has made back to back tons from 3-0 down... make no mistake, in the last few years he's a fighter and wont give up easily.

I fear though (without wanting to sound like MDG) that this will end like the Holt match from Holt being 3-0 up and Ronnie losing the decider...

but hope not.

CMON RONNIE!

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:Folks I see Ronnie has made back to back tons from 3-0 down... make no mistake, in the last few years he's a fighter and wont give up easily.

I fear though (without wanting to sound like MDG) that this will end like the Holt match from Holt being 3-0 up and Ronnie losing the decider...

but hope not.

CMON RONNIE!

You are MDG.

Wilson's body language has got Ronnie Win written all over it.

Postby Incident on 57th street 20

Andre147 wrote:Folks I see Ronnie has made back to back tons from 3-0 down... make no mistake, in the last few years he's a fighter and wont give up easily.

but hope not.

CMON RONNIE!

Or against hawkins in the 2016 world when he is conducted 12-9.

Postby mantorok

Holden Chinaski wrote:Ronnie's playing great, that's all that matters to me. Win or lose, it's just great to see his wonderful cue action.

I'm loving this match.

This x100

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:Ronnie's playing great, that's all that matters to me. Win or lose, it's just great to see his wonderful cue action.

I'm loving this match.

Me too!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

What a performance from 3.0 down, one of the best 've ever seen from Ronnie! :hatoff: