Post a reply

Re: Coral Northern Ireland Open last 64 !!!!!!

Postby Dan-cat

snucar wrote:Is the Irish super duper world beater playing today? Can someone provide a logical explanation on how that epic bellend has such a lovely bird? "Rich" is not acceptable as an answer.

Because he speaks without a filter, has fire and passion in his belly, spends his life doing what he loves and he's in the top 10 in the world at it. Why is this even a question.

Postby SnookerFan

Vallomas wrote:I don't want to interrupt the Higgins-mania, but we had an unexpected result. Sanderson Lam beat Alan McManus 4-0! Faces Vafaei next and it looks like a great chance for each player to go further in the tournament.

Thanks......

SO, DID YOU HEAR? HIGGINS MADE A 147!

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
Because he speaks without a filter, has fire and passion in his belly, spends his life doing what he loves and he's in the top 10 in the world at it. Why is this even a question.

That's a lot of fire. <laugh>

Postby Iranu

TheRocket wrote:
havent seen any other player who pots so many doubles like he always does.

It's actually ridiculous.

Didn't see the maxi so can't say how good it was but congrats to Higgins.

Postby Iranu

Vallomas wrote:Dennis Taylor is commentating for Eurosport, on Allen vs Georgiou match. :D

I wasn't 100% sure for that, until I heard him saying "black".

After all, Eurosport does need to increase its golf coverage.

Postby Dan-cat

snucar wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Because he has fire and passion in his belly

Best answer up to now to this perplexing question.

It's a very attractive trait. Also, you're probably not gonna have a dull night out with him. Cyndi Lauper laid down the gospel back when I was 10 - Girls Just Want to Have Fun.

Postby SnookerFan

Vallomas wrote:Dennis Taylor is commentating for Eurosport, on Allen vs Georgiou match. :D

I wasn't 100% sure for that, until I heard him saying "black".

What a shame, and here's me not watching... :zzz:

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
snucar wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Because he has fire and passion in his belly

Best answer up to now to this perplexing question.

It's a very attractive trait. Also, you're probably not gonna have a dull night out with him. Cyndi Lauper laid down the gospel back when I was 10 - Girls Just Want to Have Fun.

I agree with Snucar, to be fair.

I'm all for girls wanting to have fun. But there's something disgusting about the thought of them having it with Mark Allen.

Postby SnookerFan

Cheshire Cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Do you reckon Dennis Taylor even knows who Georgiou is?

He's too busy looking out for Patsy Fagan in the audience.

rofl rofl rofl

"Georgiou flew here first class....."

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Ok - I geddit, neither of you want to date Mark Allen.

BTW 'Fire and Passion' is a triple-pepperoni and jalapeno pizza from Papa Johns.

You ever ordered a side of potato wedges from Papa Johns? Papa is a bit stingy with his wedges, man.

Pizza Gogo harvest an entire field of potatoes per box of wedges. Papa John gives you three or four wedges in a massive box, and goes; "There you go!"

Mate, if I saw Papa John in the street, I'd give him a slap. The tight bastard.

Postby eraserhead

Dan-cat wrote:Slap that Papa!

Allen just lost the first frame to Gorgiou. And he's close to losing the second!

You still have snooker rewound. :wave:

Postby Andre147

Just seen the Higgins 147 :hatoff: :hatoff: :hatoff:

The man is indeed the greatest doubler this game has ever seen! Great 147, aside from that double, those 2 reds to yellow pocket were great, plus some of he tricky thin blacks he knocked in, and even the opening red, a drag shot, not easy.

Plus those 2 tons earlier on :hatoff: He's indeed in a purple patch right now. Enjoy it while it lasts, because it won't last forever, and one hard defeat can knock your confidence in a heartbeat.