Post a reply

Re: Coral Northern Ireland Open last 64 !!!!!!

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:It's turning out as I suspected it might.

So you think Ronnie will patronise his mate.

if my mate did that id knock his block off

How would you know though unless your mate came out and told you?

ronnie has too much respect for Jimmy to do what you suggest

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:Apart from that sparkling century, this has been very lacksadaisical from Ronnie so far.

It will be good enough to beat Jimmy and Zhang in the next round, but if he meets Kyren in the Last 16 then he'll have to improve.

Postby Incident on 57th street 20

The commentator on eurosport france is a disaster.

I think that does not understand much. He can not imagine how difficult this game is. And whenever a player starts a break it is obvious that the latter wins the frame.

It seems to me that it was this same commentator who said that the player was going to make a 147 because he had pocketed all the balls on the table.

A disaster.

Postby snucar

I must confess I find the ref of the match to be irritating. Not just because his voice is a bit...funny but mainly due to the way he moves around the table. He 'a always walking along with the player playing and even walking backwards. I think towards the end Jimmy had a tad enough of it.

Postby Andre147

snucar wrote:I must confess I find the ref of the match to be irritating. Not just because his voice is a bit...funny but mainly due to the way he moves around the table. He 'a always walking along with the player playing and even walking backwards. I think towards the end Jimmy had a tad enough of it.

Alex Crisan is a great referee, don't know why you find him irrating but he's a great ref.

Postby Andre147

Jimmy asked Ronnie" So, Ron, when do you play Higgins?" rofl rofl rofl

Ronnie looked a bit bemused, saying he still has to win 2 matches to possibly meet Higgins in the Quarters.

Postby Andre147

Watching that double on the red again from Higgins... the greatest doubler this game has seen without a doubt!

Even the last black wasn't easy, he could have easily missed it with the pressure and all..

Postby TheRocket

Imo they should change the system, make it 500000 for winning two home nation series events, 750000 for three and the million obviously as it is for all four.

Would be much fairer. And then the likes of Selby,Trump, Bingham wouldn't skip these events.