Post a reply

Re: Coral Northern Ireland Open last 128 !!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:Luca beats Murphy 4-0 :D Played very well most of the match, wish he could be like that for a whole tournament to win it, which I believe he can if he improves his safety game.

Proves that all this moaning about bigger names pulling out is a bit silly. Lots of players can play well on their day, not just the top 16.

Postby Andre147

What an opening break that was from Ronnie! :D

131 clearance, cue ball on a piece of string, never more than a foot away from object ball apart from the opening long red.

Postby Andre147

Incident on 57th street 20 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:What an opening break that was from Ronnie! :D

131 clearance, cue ball on a piece of string, never more than a foot away from object ball apart from the opening long red.

Decline :john:

When MDG not around Ronnie always plays well.

Postby eraserhead

Great stuff black struggled in at one point but other than that fantastic.

I think Ronnie will feel he has something to prove (he doesn't) getting to finals but not getting titles. Looks to be in more of an aggressive mood smashing that last black in.

Postby Andre147

eraserhead wrote:Great stuff black struggled in at one point but other than that fantastic.

I think Ronnie will feel he has something to prove (he doesn't) getting to finals but not getting titles. Looks to be in more of an aggressive mood smashing that last black in.

That'0s the >Ronnie I want to see, aggresive, going for his shots. That's how he's won his titles.

Postby SnookerFan

He allowed John to pot a red. :wave:

Postby Incident on 57th street 20

eraserhead wrote:Great stuff black struggled in at one point but other than that fantastic.

Yes. I thought this black would not pocket. It seems to me that it was the frame ball no ?

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:

When MDG not around Ronnie always plays well.

He plays well when he us around. It's just that dozy twonk likes to pretend otherwise.

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:Ronnie's playing great so far. Joy to watch.

Great touch amongts the balls so far. Really nice to watch as you say.

Nothing better than put last Saturday's defeat behind and win a tournament like this, in memory of Alex Higgins no less, Ronnie has a bit of him in him as well.