Post a reply

Re: Betway United Kingdom Championship Final !!!!

Postby Cheshire Cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Ronnie to beat Trump, Higgins and Selby at the crucible next year. Or is that wishful thinking? rofl

But then loses to Michael Holt in the final.

Then Ryan Day wins the Triple Crown the next season.

Postby pasunegirafe

:D :D :D Mark 'double Triple Crown winner' Selby :win:

I feel sorry for the Regular Ronnie fans. It's hard to see your favourite lose so many finals. He showed good fightback when he was 5 frames down.

I do NOT feel sorry for the Rabid Ronnie fans who find it necessary to make disparaging comments about other players and don't give credit where credit is due. Ronnie lost again :wave:

Postby TheRocket

Watching those interviews. Well I really have to say, selby is a good fella. Not just as a player but as a human also.

I cant believe im saying this but im feeling much better than I expected lol.

Postby Cloud Strife

TheRocket wrote:Watching those interviews. Well I really have to say, selby is a good fella. Not just as a player but as a human also.

Yeah, Ronnie's performance this evening and his attitude generally leaves me optimistic for the future. I'm not as upset as I would've been had this evening turned out to be a continuation of this afternoon's session.

Postby Andre147

Andre147 wrote:Ronnie will lose....

10-7.

I wasn't wrong sadly.

All credit to Ronnie, I feel better this evening, so so proud of Ronnie you couldn't believe :hatoff: He gave it everything, in the end the damage was already done in the 1st session, but he MADE Selby win the match, not just cross over the line.

Well done Mark Selby, in my eyes he's now of the greats list with multiple TC events.

But very well done Ronnie as well, shame he lost, but 3 Finals already this season for a man who turns 41 tomorrow! He'll win a title very soon, mark my words on this.

Happy right now, even though he lost. :-)

Postby mantorok

Cloud Strife wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Watching those interviews. Well I really have to say, selby is a good fella. Not just as a player but as a human also.

Yeah, Ronnie's performance this evening and his attitude generally leaves me optimistic for the future. I'm not as upset as I would've been had this evening turned out to be a continuation of this afternoon's session.

have to agree with that. after this afternoon I wasn't optimistic but after tonight he showed great tenacity.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Ronnie will lose....

10-7.

I wasn't wrong sadly.

All credit to Ronnie, I feel better this evening, so so proud of Ronnie you couldn't believe :hatoff: He gave it everything, in the end the damage was already done in the 1st session, but he MADE Selby win the match, not just cross over the line.

Well done Mark Selby, in my eyes he's now of the greats list with multiple TC events.

But very well done Ronnie as well, shame he lost, but 3 Finals already this season for a man who turns 41 tomorrow! He'll win a title very soon, mark my words on this.

Happy right now, even though he lost. :-)

The one in May would be nice.
Last edited by Cloud Strife on 04 Dec 2016, edited 1 time in total.