Post a reply

Re: Betway United Kingdom Championship Final !!!!

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:Perfect start to this match for the neutral. Typical Ronnie followed by typical Selby.

Are you a neutral for this match? I'm sorry if I've missed it, but you must have only mentioned it about a hundred times.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Perfect start to this match for the neutral. Typical Ronnie followed by typical Selby.

Are you a neutral for this match? I'm sorry if I've missed it, but you must have only mentioned it about a hundred times.

pmsl

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Great response. One visit snooker is needed today for Ronnie, nothing less will do.

His long potting needs to be spot on to make those one visits as well.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Andre147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Great response. One visit snooker is needed today for Ronnie, nothing less will do.

His long potting needs to be spot on to make those one visits as well.

Yep, long potting is key.

Postby TheRocket

We all were excited to see whether Ronnie would play his best game in the final or at least play better than what he has done in comparison to his last finals.

The answer is a big fat no. His only hope is if Selby keeps playing as poorly as he did in those first four frames.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:We all were excited to see whether Ronnie would play his best game in the final or at least play better than what he has done in comparison to his last finals.

The answer is a big fat no. His only hope is if Selby keeps playing as poorly as he did in those first two frames.

the 1st frame was great, but that was it. He did well to win the 3rd, but he wont win this thing missing silly shots like that. That will make Selby grow in confidence.

Postby snucar

I know he has scored well so far but Ronnie's body language tells me that he's feeling this match a tad too much. He just doesn't look the player prior to yesterday's semi. Fu seems to have damaged his mind set. Selby looks a lot more relaxed.