Post a reply

Re: Betway United Kingdom Championship Semi-Finals !!!!

Postby TheRocket

Cheshire Cat wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Did Ronnie say in the studio he's mates with Selby because they've done many exhibitions together recently? <laugh>

You can see how much he appreciates his game now, he seemed very happy even to face Selby tomorrow.

But let's face it, he said he's here to win the whole thing therefore he wont be happy tomorrow if he loses the title.

Yes. Ronnie said 'i'm playing my mate Selby tomorrow, we play a lot of exhibitions together.'

Said that Selby is the best player in the world, and will be the best player in the world for 4 or 5 more years because no one can get close to him in the game of snooker.

lol. He was saying the exact same about Trump just a month ago.

Postby eraserhead

Pink Ball wrote:Now for snooker's two most horrible sets of supporters to lock horns once more!

But no matter what the most horrible of all the snooker fans will still be a snooker island poster named pinkball! :D :D :D :D ;-)

Postby Pink Ball

eraserhead wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Now for snooker's two most horrible sets of supporters to lock horns once more!

But no matter what the most horrible of all the snooker fans will still be a snooker island poster named pinkball! :D :D :D :D ;-)

I don't deny it, which makes me a good judge!

Postby eraserhead

Andre147 wrote:Maybe Ronnie is mates with him after all, lol...

Who would have thought of this 5 or 6 years ago when he hated him...

Don't hate the player hate the game. <cool>

Postby Andre147

Not that it matters anything tomorrow, but Selby won their last 2 exhibition matches, both in the decider 6-5. They were in Bucharest I think.

Ronnie though won their last 2 pro matches as we know.

Postby Andre147

mantorok wrote:Ronnie and Selby are pretty good friends now with equal respect. I wouldn't be surprised if Ronnie ups his game. He doesn't take him for granted anymore.

It's no secret he didn't like Selby in the past. But even then, did he take him for granted? I don't think so.

Postby mantorok

Andre147 wrote:
mantorok wrote:Ronnie and Selby are pretty good friends now with equal respect. I wouldn't be surprised if Ronnie ups his game. He doesn't take him for granted anymore.

It's no secret he didn't like Selby in the past. But even then, did he take him for granted? I don't think so.

He didnt respect him and therefore took liberties in the past.

Postby Andre147

mantorok wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

He didnt respect him and therefore took liberties in the past.

maybe, but I don't think that was the main reason. The main reason in the past was he got too frustrated playing Selby and when things didn't go his way. Nowadays he doesn't against him.