Post a reply

Re: Betway United Kingdom Championship Semi-Finals !!!!

Postby Alex0paul

TheRocket wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Gutted for Marco. Better player tonight but the luck went badly against him.

He choked in the end, missing the green. He had this chance.

He also had a kick when the balls were all set

Postby TheRocket

Alex0paul wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Gutted for Marco. Better player tonight but the luck went badly against him.

He choked in the end, missing the green. He had this chance.

He also had a kick when the balls were all set

O'Sullivan had a kick the frame before when he was 50+ ahead and about to win the frame. Fu won it in the end.

Postby Forza_Bajen

YEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! ROS in the final tomorrow!

Very strong performance in the last frame. I´m sure he look defaitistic and tired on purpose to psyke Marco Fu. When it matter at most he was not tired at all! To look like he has given up puts all the pressure on Marco Fu. He knew Marco Fu was not able to make it under that pressure from a master like ROS, king ROS! :moose:

I´m having a boner here right now!!!!

Postby Alex0paul

Johnny Bravo wrote:My pulse is 300 right now.
God answered my prayers. :happy: :bowdown: :happy: :D

There is no way he will play so bad tomorrow. This is his D game.

C'mon Ronnie. He can beat the Slowby grinder and lift the trophy :win: .

He's played like this most of the tournament. No surprise that when he's played a half decent player that he's struggled.

Selbys level will have to drop considerably for O'Sullivan to have a chance

Postby TheRocket

This decline joke is really getting old now. On the one side, those who mean it, on the other one those who make fun about it.

I think, the truth is in the middle. Ronnie isn't the player he was from 2012-2014. But he's still good enough to win titles and matches.

Postby Pink Ball

Alex0paul wrote:

He's played like this most of the tournament. No surprise that when he's played a half decent player that he's struggled.

SEETHING.

Postby Alex0paul

Pink Ball wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:

SEETHING.

I am for Fu. What a great chance for a guy that's been in and around the business end of a major to go on and win it.

Postby Pink Ball

Alex0paul wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:

SEETHING.

I am for Fu. What a great chance for a guy that's been in and around the business end of a major to go on and win it.

I was rooting for Fu too. Very good player.

Postby Iranu

What a final frame that was. Unfortunately I could only watch the match in matches, seemed like it was one of the best of the tournament.

Ronnie needs to raide his game tomorrow, anything less than his A game isnmt enough to beat Selby in his current form. Mark isn't a man you can beat playing half-decent.

Postby Andre147

Did Ronnie say in the studio he's mates with Selby because they've done many exhibitions together recently? <laugh>

You can see how much he appreciates his game now, he seemed very happy even to face Selby tomorrow.

But let's face it, he said he's here to win the whole thing therefore he wont be happy tomorrow if he loses the title.

Postby TheRocket

Alex0paul wrote:I am for Fu. What a great chance for a guy that's been in and around the business end of a major to go on and win it.

To be fair mate. He was never going to beat Selby. Not saying that O'Sullivan will do now , but with O'Sullivan at least you know he can up his level dramatically while with Fu you just don't have this feeling.

But hes definitely a good fella and I do wish that he'll win a very big title at some stage.

Postby Andre147

Buzzing right now :happy: :happy: :happy:

That split from the blue to open the pack, wonderful shot :hatoff:

Yes Fu had a massive kick in the 10th frame, but so did Ronnie the frame before that cost him. In the end, it's all Fu's fault because he misses that green.

Ronnie then did what a great champ does. :hatoff:

Postby Cheshire Cat

Andre147 wrote:Did Ronnie say in the studio he's mates with Selby because they've done many exhibitions together recently? <laugh>

You can see how much he appreciates his game now, he seemed very happy even to face Selby tomorrow.

But let's face it, he said he's here to win the whole thing therefore he wont be happy tomorrow if he loses the title.

Yes. Ronnie said 'i'm playing my mate Selby tomorrow, we play a lot of exhibitions together.'

Said that Selby is the best player in the world, and will be the best player in the world for 4 or 5 more years because no one can get close to him in the game of snooker.