Post a reply

Re: Betway United Kingdom Championship Quarter Finals !!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Cheshire Cat wrote:'You know what happens when Shaun Murphy gets a few frames in front'

Yeah, his long game dies and he becomes a bang average player. That World final against Bingham, and the Grand Prix final. :irk:

The match he just had against Dale.

Postby Andre147

Higgins good form appears to have ended... MJW made that clear when he beat him at the NI Open. Still good that he reached this far, but this isn't the Higgins that won China Champs and CoC.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Andre147 wrote:Higgins rofl <doh>

Go back to Scotland please, and prepare for your home tournament.

He wasn't playing that well against Allen. I thought Allen really flattered him and made him look good, he made so many mistakes after leading (EDIT: maybe it was levelling at 2-2, can't remember) and gave John so many chances.
Last edited by Cheshire Cat on 02 Dec 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Incident on 57th street 20

Cheshire Cat wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Higgins rofl <doh>

Go back to Scotland please, and prepare for your home tournament.

He wasn't playing that well against Allen. I thought Allen really flattered him and made him look good, he made so many mistakes after leading (EDIT: maybe it was levelling at 2-2, can't remember) and gave John so many chances.

Absolutely.

And today it's worse.

His game deteriorates over the weeks. I do not think he will be a candidate for the World title. I can be wrong because by then. But I see him keep the distance on a tournament so long for more than fifteen days.

Postby Andre147

snooker_loopy wrote:Just read on Twitter that the News of the World newspaper is having a one-off issue this sunday. The front page headline is:

Selby 6 Higgins 0

:clap: <laugh>

lol <laugh> that's something Pink Ball would come up with... :roll:

Postby Cheshire Cat

Murphy going haywire.

Complaining about photographers, getting Marcel to tell them off, throwing his cue around complaining about kicks, getting the black cleaned when it's not his shot..

But Luca has played toss, so.

Postby Andre147

Cheshire Cat wrote:Murphy going haywire.

Complaining about photographers, getting Marcel to tell them off, throwing his cue around complaining about kicks, getting the black cleaned when it's not his shot..

That's Shaun Murphy for you :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

Cheshire Cat wrote:Murphy going haywire.

Is Monique putting him off?