Post a reply

Re: Betway United Kingdon Championship Last 32 !!!!!

Postby TheSaviour

Fabulous Fu floors Oliver Lines.

And the red-hot O´Sullivan marches on. The strange thing is that it still doesn´t mean a thing. That´s because there´s enough quality left out there to stop him. Sooner or later. Ronnie´s break-building being a very good. Fab! It is as good as Ding´s usually is. But there are some troublemakers who can stop even machines like Ding and Ronnie. Well good enough still. But the money won´t make anyone happy. It is the competition en route. On the way. Which is completely individual thing and feeling. So each for their own. Fab.

I feel I owe an explanation. I am hotter than the sun. THOSE YEARS were good.. I still think there could be a way back. But me spamming the the board, topics and threads???? No no no no.... That´s not me at all. I am nothing like that. It is just that everyone can they own even strange visions and ideas but certainly never ever wanting to ruin the experience. People should feel completely free to start reading these topics.

Ali Carter is certainly a one player I have a big respect. He is just like Mark King, doing everything right. If there´s a miss, it is just a narrow miss. Ali is among those players wowing to finally to stop the trot in 2017.
Last edited by TheSaviour on 12 Dec 2016, edited 1 time in total.