Post a reply

Re: Betway United Kingdon Championship Last 64 !!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Cheshire Cat wrote:Ah yes, Shaun Murphy. The game needs more revolutionaries like him, men that are willing to advocate things like 'any foul = ball in hand.' <doh>

Stupid idea.

Shot clocks, but only on shots that are easy. No shot clocks when trying to get out of a safety....

#murphysgreatideas

Postby LC

Pink Ball wrote:I always forget how much I dislike John Higgins until I see him playing.

Same here absolutely tainted by his "scandal" but it seems all was forgiven in the snooker world and he's still held up as some idol in the game

Postby Pink Ball

LC wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I always forget how much I dislike John Higgins until I see him playing.

Same here absolutely tainted by his "scandal" but it seems all was forgiven in the snooker world and he's still held up as some idol in the game

LC - never forget, as much as everyone wishes you would.

Postby Andre147

LC wrote:

Some of the older posters on this Forum like me will remember "Honest John" :john:

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
LC wrote:

Some of the older posters on this Forum like me will remember "Honest John" :john:

I used to call him Honest John in jest. I got a PM off mods warning me to stop.

Postby Cheshire Cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
LC wrote:

I used to call him Honest John in jest. I got a PM off mods warning me to stop.

Really? That's a little strange. I see far worse things thrown around on here than that.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Wells hasn't looked at the races since ball one, don't know where DT gets the impression he's looked very comfortable. He's 3-2 up only because of how poorly Selby started.

Can't see Wells winning unless he starts putting a few decent breaks together.

Postby Andre147

Still, these Best of 11s are way way better than the standard Best of 7s we have now... if this were a Best of 7 Wells could have easily won it who knows, without MSI and all that...

Best of 9s and of course Best of 11 protects the top players a lot more... not ideal compared to the Best of 17s but still..

Postby Cheshire Cat

That was a shocker from Higgins.

Every time I see a re-spotted black, I remember (Hawkins, I think?) getting down and cutting the black in instead of playing it to the side cushion. Incredible shot.