Post a reply

Re: Betway United Kingdon Championship Last 128 !!!!!

Postby Andre147

Ding wins...

Hats off to Igor, played very well, but in the end that terrible attempted safety shot from him cost him the match.

Wouldnt surprise me much if Ding now went on to have a deep run in this, like he did in SHanghai when Mann should have beaten him..

Postby eraserhead

Andre147 wrote:Ding wins...

Hats off to Igor, played very well, but in the end that terrible attempted safety shot from him cost him the match.

Wouldnt surprise me much if Ding now went on to have a deep run in this, like he did in SHanghai when Mann should have beaten him..

It was Scott Donaldson in Shanghai not Mann, but Ding struggling with his first round matches far too often.

Postby SnookerFan

snucar wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:he mouthed something silently.

我要消灭特里格里菲斯。我毫无价值。
Wǒ yào xiāomiè tè lǐ gé lǐ fēi sī. Wǒ háo wú jiàzhí.

Does that come with the Prawn Crackers?

Postby snucar

SnookerFan wrote:
snucar wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:he mouthed something silently.

我要消灭特里格里菲斯。我毫无价值。
Wǒ yào xiāomiè tè lǐ gé lǐ fēi sī. Wǒ háo wú jiàzhí.

Does that come with the Prawn Crackers?

Negative, it comes with Pukka Pies instead.

Postby PoolBoy

I didn't see any of it, but I agree with Andre - Ding will probably go on and progress far in this tournament now! It happens so often with players who dodge-a-bullet in the early rounds!
Interestingly, Igor was beaten by Mark King in the opening round in last week's Northern Ireland Open - could be a good omen for Ding...

Postby kolompar

PoolBoy wrote:Interestingly, Igor was beaten by Mark King in the opening round in last week's Northern Ireland Open - could be a good omen for Ding...

Yeah, so sorry for Igor, finally gets to play and King even looked like a good draw for him.

Postby Andre147

kolompar wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Interesting comments from Rory McLeod / the BBC.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/38031317

rofl
The best part is him saying 'Other players don't mess with me'

Looking like he's the one who's being racist towards World Snooker in particular... WS, and especially Fergurson, have been doing all they can to bring Snooker to other areas in the Globe, and if you're good enough then you can make it. It's not WS fault there aren't any really good black players around to make the Tour and make ampact in the game.

Postby SnookerEd25

Andre147 wrote:Wattana 2-1 up... playing very well in recent times has to be said..

How is he scoring? This season he's looked much more confident when in the balls, but safety has been letting him down a bit