Post a reply

Re: Betway United Kingdon Championship Last 128 !!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:No, seriously though, it's to the give the BBC a chance to set up all their cameras, studios and whatnot.

Ah the good ole British Brainwashing Corporation.

I'm not working today either! Was gonna watch all day! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

rofl

I actually thought you were having a joke.

Postby SnookerEd25

Dan-cat wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:No, seriously though, it's to the give the BBC a chance to set up all their cameras, studios and whatnot.

I'm not working today either! Was gonna watch all day! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Nothing else for it, DC; you'all have to YouTube it mate. I have it on good authority (Dennis Taylor) that the '85 final is worth a watch...

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Nothing else for it, DC; you'all have to YouTube it mate. I have it on good authority (Dennis Taylor) that the '85 final is worth a watch...

Absobuckinglutely Snookered! Might watch Ronnie again from the other night. He was practicing, while a Thai fellow looked on from a chair in the corner.

Postby Iranu

Or they could get there in time for the start of the tournament and cover the bucking thing properly...

Postby PoolBoy

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:What sort of payday do you get for losing in the 1st round here?

£0.00

The 64 players eliminated will all have incurred expenditure!

Absolutely gut-wrenching for a player like Igor Figueiredo who pushed Ding to 6-5. Earnings = £0.00
He would get the same for a 6-0 loss without potting a ball. Or by not entering!

Furthermore, he played in the Northern Ireland Open the week before, earning nothing, so he's well out-of-pocket after coming across for those tournaments. Hopefully he'll have had a sponsor that would have contributed to his costs of flights to the UK and back to Brazil, plus his hotel accommodation and food.