Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Champion of Champions Final !!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:already a very high standard

indeed, both players needing only 1 chance.

At least ROS avoids the whitewash so don't worry MDG... he can still lose 10-2 similar to the grand prix :zzz:

MDG is sat at home watching.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Perfect positional play

yeah perfect break that was. Ronnie's long potting has to start working to create more chances.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

I think Ronnie will enjoy this final much more than the ones against Trump recently. He is used to be pushed by Higgins, he knows him in and out, they are cut from the same cloth. Against Judd it's the battle of the generations with Ronnie getting older every time, against an fearless hungry aggressive opponent. That's more difficult th handle psychologically. Who agrees with me?

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Snooker Overdrive wrote:I think Ronnie will enjoy this final much more than the ones against Trump recently. He is used to be pushed by Higgins, he knows him in and out, they are cut from the same cloth. Against Judd it's the battle of the generations with Ronnie getting older every time, against an fearless hungry aggressive opponent. That's more difficult th handle psychologically. Who agrees with me?

ronnie hasnt tasted big major success against higgins the past years

lost all the big matches at the WC and UK

Postby Iranu

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:I think Ronnie will enjoy this final much more than the ones against Trump recently. He is used to be pushed by Higgins, he knows him in and out, they are cut from the same cloth. Against Judd it's the battle of the generations with Ronnie getting older every time, against an fearless hungry aggressive opponent. That's more difficult th handle psychologically. Who agrees with me?

ronnie hasnt tasted big major success against higgins the past years

lost all the big matches at the WC and UK

They weren't finals, and he was one insane cut from Higgins away from winning that UK semi.