Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Champion of Champions Final !!!!!!

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Andre147 wrote:For me this wont hurt as much as the Romania loss, that was a killer for me...

If he loses here... well.... hats off to Higgins, on to next tournament.

Ronnie plays on Monday at 7pm.

how will he find the motivation for that one. 128 draw. bo7.

he is mentally damaged. JH the better player atm and has a chance to win the WC.

Thankfully Ronnie has a different mindset than you. He's a champion. Champions are defined by being tough, believing in themselves and getting back up after being knocked down. Your attitude is bucking disgraceful!

:spot on:

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:For me this wont hurt as much as the Romania loss, that was a killer for me...

he is mentally damaged. JH the better player atm and has a chance to win the WC.

Thankfully Ronnie has a different mindset than you. He's a champion. Champions are defined by being tough, believing in themselves and getting back up after being knocked down. Your attitude is bucking disgraceful!

we will see at the end of the season how much he has achieved. he doesnt look confident, making silly mistakes. you can be positive you like but when he plays every final shiit how he is gonna win.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Them Fres Bentos look rank.

I don't get those adverts. The guy eating them is a runt to his wife/gf.

Is that the message they are trying to get across? That only runts eat Fray Bento's?

Yes, very strange marketing campaign

Postby Iranu

I don't buy into this idea that Ronnie's game goes downhill in finals lately.

The truth is he's been patchy throughout all the rounds for all of 2016, it just happens that his best form as come in R1 or the Semis, and not the Finals. It happens, and he won 7 frames today apparently playing "crap", against the 3rd best player there's ever been in my opinion.

Ronnie will definitely win a title this season. Definitely.

Higgins? Either he'll win nothing else this season or he'll win thw Worlds.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:Remember when Higgins won the World Championship, and Hazel started going on about his dead dad?

That was typical BBC. They were desperate to get that emotional, 'fairytale' ending. Hazel virtually goaded Higgins into tears.

Postby TheRocket

Has ROS left the arena , not waiting until Higgins lifts the trophy? I think thats a good sign actually. It shows me, that he's really snake hissed off and in that mood he's always trying harder.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Snooker Overdrive wrote:

we will see at the end of the season how much he has achieved. he doesnt look confident, making silly mistakes. you can be positive you like but when he plays every final shiit how he is gonna win.

Higgins was playing utter garbage for years. Yet he's back to winning elite tournaments now. Just think about that. Or do you honestly believe Ronnie is a lesser player than Higgins? If you do your out of your mind.

Postby Sickpotter

TheRocket wrote:Has ROS left the arena , not waiting until Higgins lifts the trophy? I think thats a good sign actually. It shows me, that he's really snake hissed off and in that mood he's always trying harder.

Might be a good sign the loss bothering him but pretty classless to leave. :td:

Might result in a fine for unsportsmanlike conduct....what happened last time he did it?

Postby hendry_fan

JOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHN HIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGINS!.

GET INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN THERE!.

I,m very pleased,but i,d of been more pleased if this and the China Championship were ranking events.

Crackin stuff all the same though!.

:cracker: :clap: :happy: :happy: :clap: :cracker:

I wrote just the other week that i thought he,d win at least 1 more ranking tourney and just as i wrote,he goes on and wins 2 on tourneys on the trot,<unfortunately> they aint ranking tourneys though. >-( :-D

Ah well,i,m sure he,ll get his hands on a ranker soon. <ok>

Postby Iranu

TheRocket wrote:Has ROS left the arena , not waiting until Higgins lifts the trophy? I think thats a good sign actually. It shows me, that he's really snake hissed off and in that mood he's always trying harder.

Which is why I said it was bull when he said "I don't care if I win or lose."

If it meant nothing to him he'd play the way he does in practice.

He obviously cares, he just wants to relieve the inordinate amount of pressure that's always on him.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Ronnie left the arena before Higgins had his post.match speech? rofl rofl rofl <doh> <doh> <doh>

Bucking disgraceful.

He did the same at the Masters 2010.

Very unsporting. It shows he's very snake hissed.

Yes and he usually tries even harder after that.. we shall see...

The only positive is both these tournaments Higgins won weren't rankers,,, otherwise he would be on 30, 2 above Ronnie.

Postby TheRocket

Sickpotter wrote:

Might be a good sign the loss bothering him but pretty classless to leave. :td:

Might result in a fine for unsportsmanlike conduct....what happened last time he did it?

It was the Mastersfinal 2010 right? If I remember correctly, there wasn't any fine.

Its disrespectful , no doubt. But you know, ROS has been critizised a lot here these last days and people thought he doesn't give a damn about winning or losing. This obviously shows that he still has these competitive insticts inside him. The key difference between now and 5 years ago is that hes now smiling in front of the camera and these things. But hes still the same man and thats good to know.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Andre147 wrote:Ronnie left the arena before Higgins had his post.match speech? rofl rofl rofl <doh> <doh> <doh>

Bucking disgraceful.

He did the same at the Masters 2010.

yeah give more light into the garbage play he has been presenting. he has been mentally kanckered. tough to overcome.

JH reaches two finals in 6 days and wins both. ronnie reaches two final in span of one month and loses both. had a lead going into the evening session in bot. he cant cope with the pressure atm

till the wels open win 2014 i was postive about his chances. but the loss to selby signalled something. he won some tournaments after that but never looked the ronnie of 2012-2014.

Postby Iranu

All in all, I thought that was a fabulous tournament.

Generally a very high standard, (even today every frame but one had a 60+ break I think?) the table played generally very well, the coverage was excellent.

2-3 more years like this and the CoC will be considered a major.

Postby Andre147

And for those who think Ronnie is finished... think again!

2 Finals in little over than a month, and not +laying is A game.

He will win at least a title this season, garanteed.

I just want him to produce his A game in a Final again and not just Semis like in Romania and here.

Postby Wildey

I Dont think it was unsporting at all ...

He wanted to win last thing i would do stand there watching someone lift the trophy just snake hiss off out of there ASAP.

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:I Dont think it was unsporting at all ...

He wanted to win last thing i would do stand there watching someone lift the trophy just snake hiss off out of there ASAP.

Quite surprised you say that Wild, I thought you would have a go at Ronnie for that <laugh>

Postby Iranu

Andre147 wrote:He will win at least a title this season, garanteed.

Iranu wrote:
Ronnie will definitely win a title this season. Definitely.

<ok> Great minds.

Postby Cloud Strife

Spot on.

I don't agree with this unsportsmanlike conduct nonsense. It's not even a real thing. It's one of those mythical things that someone invented a long time ago.

Besides I doubt his opponent Higgins cares too much about it and nor should he. He has the trophy and the winners cheque.

Postby TheRocket

Obviously Every player would like to immediately leave the arena after a loss but as a "gentleman" you just stay until your opponent lifts his trophy. At least waiting until your opponent is finished with his speech.

The fact that he respects Higgins more than any other player but still did this makes it little a bit more special imo.

But as I said. I think, this is a good sign. The man still wants to win, he wants to produce. He hates losing. That's the O'Sullivan I wanna see. As long as he has this attitude , losing matches dont even bother me that much.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:

Quite surprised you say that Wild, I thought you would have a go at Ronnie for that <laugh>

Wild has always been a strong advocate for players being snake hissed off after a loss. rofl

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:

Only when he deserves it like every other player.

Pisses me off a bit the amount of dissecting Ronnie Good or Bad thats happening on line.