Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Champion of Champions Semi-Finals !!!!!!

Postby Pink Ball

Sickpotter wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Andre147 wrote:I did say I saw one of them spoil us the dream Final...

Maybe Ronnie will lose, I don't know, obviously hope not. One more big Final between these 2 greats would be lovely.

Dream final my hole. I'm not overly keen on Ronnie, but Higgins even winning a match genuinely pisses me off.

You must've been snake hissed off for quite a while now then :john:

Not really, he's been pretty rubbish these last four years.

Postby Andre147

Chill MDG, think about the fact that these aren't rankers.

Otherwise Higgins could conceiveibly be on 30 by tomorrow, 2 above Ronnie. Now that would be annoying.

Postby Andre147

I think Ronnie will up his game, well he'll have to play because Allen isn't scared of him, plays well against Ronnie.

Should be a great match tonight, will be almost impossible to top the standard of the first semi but you never know...

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:I think Ronnie will up his game, well he'll have to play because Allen isn't scared of him, plays well against Ronnie.

Should be a great match tonight, will be almost impossible to top the standard of the first semi but you never know...

Hopefully he'll up this game but hopefully we wont see a repeat of the European Masters. Ronnie playing at his best against Robbo, destroying him and then playing a rubbish final.

Better to peak in the final than in the semis. But yeah, he obviously need to play a good standard at least to beat Allen today. At the same time It wouldn't surprise me though if Allen was playing bad today. He showed quite some weaknesses against Selby.

Postby Cloud Strife

Sickpotter wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:ding was better in every department but lost. mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn

If one is better in every department they win so obviously it wasn't every department.

Higgins was better tactically.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Big-butt wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Twitter Attack!!

Ronnie O'Sullivan ‏@ronnieo147
Spent last couple days doing promo for my new book. Out Thursday, hope you enjoy it

:chin:

Enjoy it more than his snooker of late.....?

Given his attitude in the studio the other night, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Ronnie got smashed by Allen or Higgins.

His mood the other night was shocking. Fouldsy asked him (seemingly expecting him to say that he does) 'do you still care if you lose', and Ronnie was like 'nah, not really. I just enjoy my pundit work.' Foulds looked like he'd just been slapped in the face.