Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Champion of Champions Semi-Finals !!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:Surreal performance from Ronnie :hatoff:

Ronnie v Higgins...

Their last Final the infamous 2006 Masters...

2 giants and true greats of the game.. can't ask for any better.

Nearly eleven years ago. :shock:

I'm old.

Great match though.

Postby Cheshire Cat

ROS says that tournaments that use the 128 draw are like zoos, because they're full of amateur snooker players that look like they don't belong there and he doesn't even know who half of them are.

Lol wut.

Postby Iranu

Cheshire Cat wrote:ROS says that tournaments that use the 128 draw are like zoos, because they're full of amateur snooker players that look like they don't belong there and he doesn't even know who half of them are.

Lol wut.

Hendry quietly nodding along in agreement haha

Really excited for tomorrow, I hope both players play as well as they did today.

Although Ronnie's safety today was decent, it wasn't great and that will need to improve tomorrow.

Postby SnookerFan

Cheshire Cat wrote:ROS says that tournaments that use the 128 draw are like zoos, because they're full of amateur snooker players that look like they don't belong there and he doesn't even know who half of them are.

Lol wut.

What? Does Ronnie think that zoos are full of snooker players he's never heard of?

Does Ronnie know what a zoo is?

Postby Cheshire Cat

SnookerFan wrote:

Lol wut.

What? Does Ronnie think that zoos are full of snooker players he's never heard of?

Does Ronnie know what a zoo is?

Yeah. I know what he was trying to say, but he sort of rambled his way into a hole.

Like Iranu said, Hendry was smiling and nodding in agreement, and McManus looked like he wanted to kill him.

Re: Dafabet Champion of Champions Semi-Finals !!!

Postby Andy Spark

I dislike a lot of the modern day commentary, but this modern day commentary from ITV, with great volces like Neal Foulds and Clive Everton, WONDERFUl!!!!

Postby Goldenballs147

O'Sullivan really did play well tonight. Frames 6 & 7 in particular were outstanding.

Really love the combination of Foulds and Everton also. Everton is "the voice of snooker" but Foulds is just in a different class to everyone else other than Everton. Love ITV's coverage.

Postby SnookerFan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Man man man

he won. and again peaked in the semis. he should follow it up. a loss to higgins will be tough to take. abd ge would have lost 2 finals in a season and higgins would have had 2 titles.

Still predicting a whitewash by Higgins?