Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Champion of Champions Group 1 !!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

eraserhead wrote:I never said he should speed up Neil said it himself, maybe he doesn't feel fluent right now and a quicker pace may help.

If your fluant your fluant if your trying consciously to play quicker its not really fluant.

Robbo's problem throughout his career is listening to other people instead of playing his own game.

Postby SnookerFan

eraserhead wrote:I never said he should speed up Neil said it himself, maybe he doesn't feel fluent right now and a quicker pace may help.

I didn't say you did.

I was wondering why he'd feel the need to tweet that.

Postby Sickpotter

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Robertson is all at sea the moment.

You predicting Bingham?

And more importantly, are you providing play-by-play for those of us not able to watch?

I'm on the fence, the travel / jet lag will be painful for Bingo. It wrecks your concentration.

I wish I could! However I'm hosting a conference for 400 delegates in Canary Wharf (eek!!)

Hendry popped in a max playing while jet lagged. Not saying Bingo is the same level of player as Hendry but jet lag affects everyone differently so you never know...

Postby eraserhead

Good performance from Bing, once he got that break of 63 in the final frame the clearance never looked like happening for Neil.

Neil refused to take anything on at the start of that frame and it felt like a decider.

Postby PoolBoy

Neil Robertson 2-4 Stuart Bingham

That can't even be described as a shock result - Bingo has recaptured his form.
But tiredness may catch-up with him in the group final tonight...we shall see!

Now it's Ding Junhui v Ali Carter....

Postby Cheshire Cat

Seeing a player like Neil really struggle is saddening.

I dislike when people like JV praise him for being a more 'complete' player nowadays. His potting and aggressiveness is his strong point, and I really miss that raw, unrefined potting when he first broke onto the scene.

I'll always agree that having some sort of an all-round game is important, but not at the expense of your greatest strengths.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

strange how some losses can destroy your confidence for so long

neil loss to murphy at the masters in 2015 followed by the crucible to hawkins. never looked the confident player though he won the CoC and the Uk last season.

ding after reaching the WC final and the victory vs selby in shanghai is in his slump again cause selby thrashed him in Daqin.

Postby Andre147

Should be a good match Stu v Ding, favour Bingo on this on evidence of his current form.

Their last match was 6 reds World Final, and Ding won it 8-7 on the final black.

Postby Iranu

So my extremely likely prediction was correct. Bully for me.

Ding will need to raise his game this evening because Bingham was excellent. Jet lag, schmet lag.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:Should be a good match Stu v Ding, favour Bingo on this on evidence of his current form.

Their last match was 6 reds World Final, and Ding won it 8-7 on the final black.

Please call this match by it's proper name. This is Bing vs Ding.