Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Champion of Champions Group 3 !!!!!!!!

Postby fridge46

Cheshire Cat wrote:That was such a petty thing to do. Disgraceful from a professional player really, but then Ronnie isn't in the mood tonight evidently.

:no:

I wish the referees could enforce further point penalties for unsporting actions like that... but he lost the frame in the end so no real harm

Postby Andre147

fridge46 wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:That was such a petty thing to do. Disgraceful from a professional player really, but then Ronnie isn't in the mood tonight evidently.

I wish the referees could enforce further point penalties for unsporting actions like that... but he lost the frame in the end so no real harm

They can warn a player for unglentlemanly conduct, and if they do something similar again they can lose a frame.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:
fridge46 wrote:

They can warn a player for unglentlemanly conduct, and if they do something similar again they can lose a frame.

I missed that. What did he do?

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y1sDiLapr0g

He did that Cloud Strife, but with the tip of his cue.

Thanks. Petty and abit pointless doing that. At least the right man won the frame.

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:He's lucky he's in such an easy group, otherwise he'd be on his way home by now.

I'm inclined to agree.

He made such a great effort after the fluke, then blobbed the black...

somehow still wwon that frame.

Postby SnookerFan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:ronnie should be thnakful that he is in this group
if he had been in a group of Murphy/higgins/trump or Robbo/ding/bingham he would have been dead meat by now

Murphy always bottles it against Ronnie.