Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Champion of Champions Group 3 !!!!!!!!

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:Has Gould won yet?

2-2.

Personally I would like Gould v Ronnie. We've had quite a few Mavis v Ronnie matches, but not against Gouldy. Plus Gould could give Ronnie a better game I feel.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Has Gould won yet?

2-2.

Personally I would like Gould v Ronnie. We've had quite a few Mavis v Ronnie matches, but not against Gouldy. Plus Gould could give Ronnie a better game I feel.

Yeah, I'd be happy with Ronnie vs Gould too.

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:Mavis gives away 27 penalty points.

Sometimes players convince themselves of a shot they think it's on but really it isn't, such as that one.

Postby TheRocket

SnookerFan wrote:Sounds like the Ronnie mob don't have anything to worry about, no matter who wins.

Theretically Gould could be a threat to any player. His A-game is much superior to that of Davis'.
Anyone should be aware of peak Gould. The way he'd played against Robertson back then in the 2010 WC is unforgettable. A shame he couldn't close out that match.

Postby TheRocket

SnookerFan wrote:Oh, so Gould is playing close to his peak?

In that case, I retract ky statement. It sounded like he was playing poorly.

And who says he couldn't play at his peak the next match (if he wins this match)? Playing Ronnie could motivate him. It's unlikely but who knows. Ronnie has already lost to players this year, who are worse than Gould.
Last edited by TheRocket on 07 Nov 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerFan

TheRocket wrote:

And who says he couldn't play at his peak the next match (if he wins this match)? Playing Ronnie could motivate him. It's unlikely but who knows. Ronnie has already lost to players this year, who are worse than Gould.

I wasn't saying Gould is rubbish. Merely commenting that it sounds like both Gould and Mavis are struggling.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:

Agree.

Playng Ronnie could inspire Gould to play his best game, just ask Holt this year :john:

Should be a great open match this Quarter-Final.

Postby Andre147

"And we'll be looking ahead to tonight's Final" <doh> - Jill Douglas

Anyone who doesn't follow Snooker closely could be forgiven for thinking whoever wins the 7pm match wins the title.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:"And we'll be looking ahead to tonight's Final" <doh> - Jill Douglas

Anyone who doesn't follow Snooker closely could be forgiven for thinking whoever wins the 7pm match wins the title.

I'm looking forward to the trophy presentation tonight. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:"And we'll be looking ahead to tonight's Final" <doh> - Jill Douglas

Hendry probably already thinks that. rofl

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Looking forward to watching the evening match :hatoff:

Me too.

Both have only met in pro comps twice, and Ronnie won both PTC matches.

Unless you count Power Snooker as a pro thing, which Gould won. pmsl