Post a reply

World Snooker International Championship Semi Finals !!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Sunday 23rd~ Sunday 30th of October at the Baihu Media Broadcasting Centre, Daqing, China

Defending Champion John Higgins fell by the Wayside losing 6-2 to Ding Junhui in the Quarter Finals but the semi finals is full of Quality with top 3 players in the world Mark Selby (1), Stuart Bingham (2) and Judd Trump (3) plus Ding Junhui (6) making the conclusion over the Weekend extremely hard to predict.

its a rarity these days having Best of 17 Semi finals but that is whats happening with Friday belonging to Judd Trump and Ding Junhui and then on Saturday its the turn of Stuart Bingham and Mark Selby.

Who will reach the final?

DRAW

Semi-Finals

Ding Junhui v Judd Trump Ding Junhui leads 7-6
--------------------------------------------------
Stuart Bingham v Mark Selby Selby leads 11-8

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: World Snooker International Championship Semi Finals !!!

Postby Cheshire Cat

Every time I see Trump v Ding, i'm reminded of the one-way needle between them. Trump has an issue with Ding, and I don't know why.

It was only in the Spring at the Worlds where Trump was smack-talking Ding in the build up to their match, before going on to get hammered by him. Similar to when he smack-talked ROS in the buildup to the 2013 World semis, before getting hammered there too. :irk:

I wouldn't complain if Ding won his semi and this tournament, but we'll see.

Postby Andre147

Cheshire Cat wrote:Every time I see Trump v Ding, i'm reminded of the one-way needle between them. Trump has an issue with Ding, and I don't know why.

It was only in the Spring at the Worlds where Trump was smack-talking Ding in the build up to their match, before going on to get hammered by him. Similar to when he smack-talked ROS in the buildup to the 2013 World semis, before getting hammered there too. :irk:

I wouldn't complain if Ding won his semi and this tournament, but we'll see.

I don't know if there's any needle between Judd and DIng, but i do remember those comments he made prior to their Worlds match last season, and that obviously must have inspired Ding even more to beat him, just like Ronnie.

I think Trump will beat Ding this time, but I hope Ding proves me wrong and reaches the Final to obviously win the whole thing.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:So, how did the Murphy Judd match end. My recording went down halway through the decider.

By reading I see it was a black ball finish, and Murphy messed up. What happened exactly?

Black ball finish. Trump won.

Did Murphy have a shot on the black that he botched?

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:So, how did the Murphy Judd match end. My recording went down halway through the decider.

By reading I see it was a black ball finish, and Murphy messed up. What happened exactly?

Black ball finish. Trump won.

Did Murphy have a shot on the black that he botched?

Yeah, he missed a shot that he would normally expect to get and stuck it up for Trump.

Postby Pedro147

OoNebsoO wrote:
Pedro147 wrote:In work so can't see it, can see he's 4-0 up at the MSI. Has he scored heavy and dominated or is Trump getting chances in frames?

There were some tactical battles in first two frames, in latter two Ding had 64 and 93 breaks that helped a lot.

Cheers thanks.