Post a reply

Re: World Snooker International Championship Semi Finals !!!

Postby PLtheRef

Muppet147 wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:“I was too tired today,” said Trump. “I’ve played a lot of games. I tried my hardest but I couldn’t concentrate and made so many mistakes. Ding didn’t play great but he did enough. He scored when I left him in.”

Trump you arrogant,overrated pin end, just admit you are rubbish and ding is some classed above you. 'Ding didnt play great'. yeah all the times you lose the opponent didnt play well. yeah of course

Trump isn't rubbish and Ding isn't some classes above him.

Ding had a good day today but he has been handily beaten in the past.

It is impressive going to rack up 350+ points without reply en route to taking a 6-0 lead without playing great :innocent:

I get the feeling that Trump sees praise, or other admiration for an opponent as a sign of weakness. - For each defeat there is an excuse, or at most minimal or even reluctant praise for the victor.

Postby sas6789

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:“I was too tired today,” said Trump. “I’ve played a lot of games. I tried my hardest but I couldn’t concentrate and made so many mistakes. Ding didn’t play great but he did enough. He scored when I left him in.”

Trump you arrogant,overrated pin end, just admit you are rubbish and ding is some classed above you. 'Ding didnt play great'. yeah all the times you lose the opponent didnt play well. yeah of course

Trump isn't rubbish and Ding isn't some classes above him.

Ding had a good day today but he has been handily beaten in the past.

more titles, more TCs. he is some classes above him.

Hendry has more titles than O'Sullivan yet Ronnie's apparently a better player.

Postby Wildey

with respect Judd was using the same sad excuse you lot use when Ronnie loses.

Never the other guy out played him but endless excuse after another.

Postby Andre147

PLtheRef wrote:
It is impressive going to rack up 350+ points without reply en route to taking a 6-0 lead without playing great :innocent:

I get the feeling that Trump sees praise, or other admiration for an opponent as a sign of weakness. - For each defeat there is an excuse, or at most minimal or even reluctant praise for the victor.

I think you hit the nail on the head there PL :spot on:

If he praised his opponent, it's only a minimal one. Strangely somehow, I've seen Trump give a lot more praise when he loses to opponents well below his ranking as opposed to players in the Top 16 for instance.

Ding played very well, period. His only minor blip was from 7-2 to 7-4, but after that he raised his game again, knocked in a brilliant 134 clerance and another frame winning break to win the next frame 9-4. :hatoff:

Postby TheRocket

After Robbo had that emotional outburst against Tom Ford, beating him 4:3 in the PTC Grand finals semi 2013 he toned down his celebrations and emotions rapidly, becoming a robot like guy who shows almost no emotions.

The Robertson in this video is probably closer to the Neil Robertson in reallife than the emotionless Robertson of the last 3 years is.

I think, it's good he's showing some emotions, even though there are limits of course. But let's be honest. That was quite funny. rofl

Postby Andre147

I also like Robbo showing his emotions, getting closer to his real character and not a fabricated one. But as TR says there are limits to it.

I wonder what GJ makes of all this...

Allready on YT:

Postby Gridlock

Dan-cat wrote:I think he must have gone to get the white because he felt bad and to inspect for damage. Robbo defo let his chimp out the box!

Thought the same thing Danno!

Postby Wildey

masterdoctorgenius wrote:could be wildey. but in contrast to us trump is a professional snooker player and should know better that ding played well.

so in short you lot know rubbish about anything?