Post a reply

Re: World Snooker International Championship Semi Finals !!!

Postby TheRocket

SnookerFan wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Joe Johnson predicts more World Championships for Selby.

He has already overachieved by winning two.

Seriously.

You make Ronnie fans look poor with comments like that. <doh>

No mate. Im not taking anything away from him. He won two worlds and end of. But him having the same number of world titles with an all time great like Mark Williams sounds strange.

Hes won more world titles than Robertson who in my eyes is the better player. So is Ding.

So Selby did much more than many probably expected him to achieve. More than his ability actually allowed him. Thats a compliment.

Postby SnookerFan

TheRocket wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
TheRocket wrote:

Seriously.

No mate. Im not taking anything away from him. He won two worlds and end of. But him having the same number of world titles with an all time great like Mark Williams sounds strange.

Hes won more world titles than Robertson who in my eyes is the better player. So is Ding.

So Selby did much more than many probably expected him to achieve. More than his ability actually allowed him. Thats a compliment.

Mental toughness is part of being a complete player though.

You can have all the natural ability in the world, but you need mental toughness too.

Postby pasunegirafe

:phew: Selby needlessly made that final break a little bit more difficult. Selby missed match ball with an awkward red, because he ran out of position. He's lucky Bingham missed that black or he would have had a great chance to steal the frame.

Despite that, that was a high quality second session. I didn't watch the first session, but Selby's game looks good at the moment. Hope he can bring it tomorrow.

Postby Sickpotter

TheRocket wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
TheRocket wrote:

Seriously.

:roll:

You are one delusional fanboy :dizzy: