Post a reply

Re: World Snooker International Championship Quarter-Finals

Postby PoolBoy

John Higgins 2-6 Ding Junhui
Shaun Murphy 5-6 Judd Trump

Superb game between Trump and Murphy. Drama right until the end.
And Ding looks to be in amazing form ahead of the semi-final (against Judd) - but, it's a completely different day and is best-of-17.

As for Higgins - well, he now moves on to the China Championship next week and will have to win it if he's to make the 'Champion of Champions'...but that's asking a lot! (He'll probably just have to watch it on ITV4 like the rest of us!)

Postby Dan-cat

PoolBoy wrote:Cloud Strife did state yesterday that Holt shouldn't even be in the same room as Ronnie.
And it is a valid point.

Holt's in the arena playing snooker while Ronnie's in the bar watching it on TV....
<laugh>

Hehehehe. I think Ronnie should be forced to watch this match in the arena. Sat next to Holt.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Dan-cat wrote:
PoolBoy wrote:Cloud Strife did state yesterday that Holt shouldn't even be in the same room as Ronnie.
And it is a valid point.

Holt's in the arena playing snooker while Ronnie's in the bar watching it on TV....
<laugh>

Hehehehe. I think Ronnie should be forced to watch this match in the arena. Sat next to Holt.

ronnie should watch the match and see how embarassing his performance was yesterday. everytime he got the chance to level he bottled it ( twice on the pink /black)

Postby eraserhead

“That was a match where I just thought, I’m not going to be pushed around by someone like Stuart,” O’Sullivan told me afterward. “I’m not ready to accept that role yet. I bucking hated that match.” He won, 6–5

That's what Ronnie said in that New Yorker article after winning the UK and Stuart was at least a winner at that point.

Looking at Ding's score card seem's like he played well. So happy to see him within two matches of a title instead of losing two matches in. :D

Smurph and Trump's match sounded a cracker as well, Decider on the black!