Post a reply

Re: WS International Championship WC, Last 128 and Last 64 !

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Just took my nephew to a book signing at Selhurst Park stadium of some Youtubers called the Sidemen. There were thousands of people there. Crazy.

Now - the Ronnie show :)

Bloody hell Dan-Cat, that's only about a mile or so from my flat. Two miles, at most. I've walked it before to see football there.

no way!!

The signing was in the bar. We queued for two hours right round the carpark, for a ten second photo. My nephew, a mad gamer, was so excited. I remember when I was his age (15) I was mad about Commodore 64 games. We had a magazine called Zzap64 and to me the reviewers were heroes - making a living from their passion.

meanwhile Ronnie is playing ace from the two frames I've seen, 5 - 3

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:no way!!

The signing was in the bar. We queued for two hours right round the carpark, for a ten second photo. My nephew, a mad gamer, was so excited. I remember when I was his age (15) I was mad about Commodore 64 games. We had a magazine called Zzap64 and to me the reviewers were heroes - making a living from their passion.

meanwhile Ronnie is playing ace from the two frames I've seen, 5 - 3

You in Croydon often, we should have a drink. <ok>

Postby Andre147

PoolBoy wrote:Latest:

Ding Junhui 6-1 David Grace
Mike Dunn 2-6 Yan Bingtao
Mark Selby 6-2 Alfie Burden
Li Hang 6-1 Lee Walker
Ronnie O'Sullivan 5-4 Xiao Guodong
Liang Wenbo 5-3 Chen Zifan (amateur)
Ricky Walden 5-2 Ken Doherty
Mark King 3-2 John Astley

King v Astley not on live scores

http://livescores.worldsnookerdata.com/ ... ship?pos=0

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:ronnie isnt anymore the best front runner he once was. squandering leads quite a lot

I do agree, especially recently.

10 - 1 a few months ago Hawkins.

6 - 0 Robbo two weeks ago

UK Final, European Masters Final just to name a few. Glad he won the UK in the end. :phew: