Post a reply

Re: WS International Championship WC, Last 128 and Last 64 !

Postby hendry_fan

PoolBoy wrote:Some surprise results so far!
I see the 3 'wild card' games have all been won by Chinese amateurs, beating the 3 Tour professionals - there's still one 'wild card' match to go.

Great result for good old Wattana,he also beats a youngie,Dave Gilbert by 6 frames to 3. :clap:

Dott convincingly beats Fergal 6-1. <ok>

Postby Vallomas

I am also amazed with James Wattana. He has already earned 16,000 pounds so far during this season, while he had won only 5,300 the previous two years (2014-16), with his first wild card. Good to see him finding again some form, because he's not too old.

Postby hendry_fan

Vallomas wrote:I am also amazed with James Wattana. He has already earned 16,000 pounds so far during this season, while he had won only 5,300 the previous two years (2014-16), with his first wild card. Good to see him finding again some form, because he's not too old.

Yep,always liked Thai-Phoon,loved watchin him play,although i have,nt seen him play for a good few years tbh,i might have a peek in the next matches he plays in though,really hope he gets some good results.

"because he's not too old". <laugh>

Well 46 aint exactly young Vallomas,or is it?,or did you think he was younger. ;-) :-D

Postby SnookerFan

Vallomas wrote:I am also amazed with James Wattana. He has already earned 16,000 pounds so far during this season, while he had won only 5,300 the previous two years (2014-16), with his first wild card. Good to see him finding again some form, because he's not too old.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AteCdXvZOZc

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AteCdXvZOZc

Naah, top stuff from Wattana.

All the way to tournament glory?