Post a reply

Re: WS International Championship WC, Last 128 and Last 64 !

Postby SnookerFan

OoNebsoO wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
OoNebsoO wrote:Cycling everywhere, darn you Eurosport.

I got it on Eurosport 2.

Seems continental ES doesn't care much about snooker...well, at least over cycling that is live here. 30km to go!

In the mean time, bet365 it is.

Remind me which country you're in?

In the UK, they're always on about how popular Eurosport has made Snooker on the continent.

Postby OoNebsoO

SnookerFan wrote:Remind me which country you're in?

In the UK, they're always on about how popular Eurosport has made Snooker on the continent.

Croatian snooker fan here!

And I think your next sentence actually might be right, it is way more popular than before, but guessing still not enough to be prioritized over something else. I do hope over the week there'll be a lot of it here.

Postby SnookerFan

OoNebsoO wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Remind me which country you're in?

Croatian snooker fan here!

And I think your next sentence actually might be right, it is way more popular than before, but guessing still not enough to be prioritized over something else. I do hope over the week there'll be a lot of it here.

I'm only going by what the commentators claim.

Is cycling popular on the continent? There seems to be a lot of skiing on Eurosport too.

Postby hendry_fan

OoNebsoO wrote:Higgins easily defeats Wilson, 6-0.

Yep,old John teaches the young gun a real good lesson,thumps him 6-0 and knocks in a *145* for good measure.

John threw a barrage of breaks against his pupil,he threw a *145*,84,67,65 and a 60 at him.

:happy:

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:

Yep,old John teaches the young gun a real good lesson,thumps him 6-0 and knocks in a *145* for good measure.

John threw a barrage of breaks against his pupil,he threw a *145*,84,67,65 and a 60 at him.

It's been a year since John Higgins won this tournament. Has he got another tournament win in him?

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

It's been a year since John Higgins won this tournament. Has he got another tournament win in him?

Once upon a time,i was one o the many culprits who said he,d never ever win a ranking tourney again,since i said that,the dumplings won 3 since. <laugh>

Johns quite a charachter,verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Scottish,it has to be said,a very gritty,determined individual with the never give up attitude.

I think he will win at least 1 more,he,s no mug and knows full that he,s level with Davis and Ronnie on total ranking titles tally list,one o his main goals is to overtake them,he,ll keep on tryin his best to achieve it.