Post a reply

Re: World Snooker International Championship Last 128 !!!!!

Postby eraserhead

kolompar wrote:Cahill's mum is Hendry's sister, right?

And did you meet Poomjaeng? :-D

Hendry married her sister, she was talking about Hendry though. :john:

I unfortunately did not meet Poomjaeng he was still fighting back against Wattana when I left. (which I've just checked to see was in vain)

Postby eraserhead

Mark Allen was on about a diet last year I think, saying he was just more awkward on certain shots. I don't think it stuck.

Smurph wins 6-2 with the other matches looking fairly one way with Mark King being 5-1 up and Alfie Burden being 5-2 up.

Postby Dan-cat

eraserhead wrote:Mark Allen was on about a diet last year I think, saying he was just more awkward on certain shots. I don't think it stuck.

Smurph wins 6-2 with the other matches looking fairly one way with Mark King being 5-1 up and Alfie Burden being 5-2 up.

When my mate and I snuck into the Hawkins vs Allen evening session of the Masters last year, after legitimately having tickets to the Ronnie/Selby afternoon match, it was quite a sight to behold, Bazza as thin as a bean pole, and Allen rotund and much shorter.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

eraserhead wrote:
kolompar wrote:Cahill's mum is Hendry's sister, right?

And did you meet Poomjaeng? :-D

Hendry married her sister, she was talking about Hendry though. :john:

I unfortunately did not meet Poomjaeng he was still fighting back against Wattana when I left. (which I've just checked to see was in vain)

still nephew althoug hendry divorced cahill aunts?

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:ronnie lost an exibition match in romania vs selby 5-6. i know its an exibition but to lose to selby and then in a decider. cant bear it.

That's exacty what it is: an axhibition! <ok> Ronnie could lose all exhibition matches he does against him, what counts is the pro wins, and Ronnie's ahead in that department.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:ronnie lost an exibition match in romania vs selby 5-6. i know its an exibition but to lose to selby and then in a decider. cant bear it.

That's exacty what it is: an axhibition! <ok> Ronnie could lose all exhibition matches he does against him, what counts is the pro wins, and Ronnie's ahead in that department.

Agree

But i bet losing a Bedroom handicap to Selby would be a Bitter pill to swallow.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

but losing to his archrival hurts, he lost again yesterday (the 2nd match) after being up 4-0 again in the decider

exibition or not selby showed him every leads ronnie gets he will come back and he will use this experince in their next proper meeting. ronnie will show nerves cause he knows that he had to leads (and one of them was big) he could still lose every match even if he is 17-0 in the WC final.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Do you remember when Smurph got thin? The BBC did a feature on the 'new slimline shaun Murphy' and he went on about how important is was to be fit in the modern game.

And then he immediately got fat again.

Knowing Murphy, he'll go on the BBC and talk about that too.