Post a reply

Re: Coral English Open Final !!!!!!

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:wenbo has so many technical flaws.

Moves on the shot a hell of a lot.

Postby Andre147

OoNebsoO wrote:One hypothetical question. The score is 62 Liang - 55 Trump, only black on the table. Liang goes in off, does he lose the frame?

No. Respotted black.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:he did get away with it. but my oh my. shouldnt have come that far

It shouldnt.

But what a double on the black he did there. :-D

Needs to be 6-2 up I think, but of course 5-3 wouldnt be badm he would have taken that at the start I'm sure.

Postby Andre147

snucar wrote:Trump is losing the plot for no reason.

Starting with the antics he showed at the UK Final rofl <doh>

He's the one leading the Final FFS!!!!

Looking very very edgy, moving left and right on the shot.

Postby Andre147

5-3 it is.

But Liang had a chance to be 6-2 up. Could make a massive difference tonight.

Postby eraserhead

5-3 Liang needs to really come down of his adrenaline high before the start of tonight.

Postby Alex0paul

Liang will join Ryan Day on 3 ranking final losses without a win. I think Dott holds the record with 4 before he won

Postby TheRocket

Liang is a much better player skillwise than many other players who have won 1-2 rankers (like Dominic Dale for example) but his temperament just is a big weakpoint. But to be fair. Hes quite unlucky having played ROS, Robbo, Trump in the finals.

He needs the luck of Gould and play someone like Brecel in the final

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:Liang is a much better player skillwise than many other players who have won 1-2 rankers (like Dominic Dale for example) but his temperament just is a big weakpoint. But to be fair. Hes quite unlucky having played ROS, Robbo, Trump in the finals.

He needs the luck of Gould and play someone like Brecel in the final

Yes all the hardest opponents he could have faced.

He's still leading 5-3 though, and like Ronnie said that's all he needs to think, not think about the 2 or 3 shots he missed completly in the last frame.

Postby Big-butt

snucar wrote:Ronnie as a commentator is starting to annoy me. "Unbelievable standard" this final?

He should practice what he preaches. Hypocrite.

But then he appears to prefer to knock about with his troubled, has-been mate than play proper snooker.