Post a reply

Re: Coral English Open Last 32 and Last 16 !!!!

Postby Andre147

Glad this pathetic performance from Ronnie is over pmsl pmsl pmsl

Go home please, have a nice rest and come back fresh for the next tournament, which by the way is China and we all know how he fares on those ones.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Andre147 wrote:Glad this pathetic performance from Ronnie is over pmsl pmsl pmsl

Go home please, have a nice rest and come back fresh for the next tournament, which by the way is China and we all know how he fares on those ones.

the sad thing is he will stay there cause he has a duty as pundit. and later one when the one table set up arrives he will moan why he isnt there.

with all due repect to chris ronnie was rubbish

Postby Andre147

A Ronnie playing not even at his best, say 80% of his game would have won today 4-0 or 4-1.

And even then he had the balls at his mercy to clear up in the decider after Wakelin missed to absolute sitters <doh>

But Ronnie just seemed like he wanted to go home. And he got what he wanted.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:Glad this pathetic performance from Ronnie is over pmsl pmsl pmsl

Absolutely.

A million quid flushed down the toilet, just like that. :td:

Andre147 wrote:A Ronnie playing not even at his best, say 80% of his game would have won today 4-0 or 4-1.

And even then he had the balls at his mercy to clear up in the decider after Wakelin missed to absolute sitters <doh>

But Ronnie just seemed like he wanted to go home. And he got what he wanted.

he indicated something like yesterday in his post match thats not a bad thing to go out early cause there are many tournaments these days

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:ronnie will withdraw belfast. certain thing. hope he gets his act together around CoC Uk and the masters

He should have got his act together on Sunday :mood: :mood: :mood:

Postby hendry_fan

:happy: :clap: Chris Wakelin!!. :clap: :happy:

GET INNNNNNNNNNNNNNN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Just saw the last 2 frames,what was that from Ronnie!,soggy chips n eggs!!,mind you what was that from Wakelin,boy,both blobbed a good few in those last 2 frames alone.

Well done to Chris,almost blew,choked it though.

I have to say,if Ronnie had o won that match,considering how bad he was and considering the blobs Wakelin made especially in the last 2 frames,i would have totallllllly been hissed off and it would o left me feelin as flat as a pancake.

But Ronnie did,nt win,in fact he lost,so i now feel as round as a ball. :happy: :hyper: :-D

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:ROS said in his last 2 Interviews it'd be not even bad to lose as you'd be getting some kind of a break.

He played like he wanted exactly this.

He did.

And his next tournament in China might follow a similar pattern. Can't see him winning a tournament in China.

His main mistake was not winning on Sunday. :irk:

Postby SnookerFan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:neil doesnt seem to have the motivation anymore when he saw ronnie going out

will be interesting to see what ronnie will say when he is in the eurosport studio

Whatever the problem is, I doubt it's motivation to win. Do you really think Robertson only wants to win titles if Ronnie is still in the tournament?

SnookerFan wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:neil doesnt seem to have the motivation anymore when he saw ronnie going out

will be interesting to see what ronnie will say when he is in the eurosport studio

Whatever the problem is, I doubt it's motivation to win. Do you really think Robertson only wants to win titles if Ronnie is still in the tournament?

it was joke SF