Post a reply

Re: Coral English Open Last 32 and Last 16 !!!!

Postby Cloud Strife

Dan-cat wrote:Have you read Clive's book Cheshire? 'Black Farce and Cueball Wizards' - it's so good. Ebdon was on the board of the WPBSA at the time. He was effectively the ref's boss. Scandalous.

Also Hearn is and was the manager of Steve Davis. In darts Hearn is the chairman of the PDC whilst at the same time he is also the manager of Phil Taylor.

This seems like a massive conflict of interest to me. I guess what I'm trying to say is this sort of thing has always existed in snooker because it is in some ways a minor sport. You wouldn't get away with it in Golf or Tennis.

Postby LC

SnookerFan wrote:
LC wrote:Trump getting. A good run, well I never

Punctuation is important.

I hit full stop accidentally and couldn't be bothered to go back and correct, but now I know the punctuation police are around I will do my best now on.......

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:stu has a bye into the final. bo9 will help him

barry, ricky, trump, higgins from the upper half

Wenbo is by no means a certainty if they do meet in the Semis. Plus, Wakelin did beat Ronnie, he's capable of beating Stu if he's on a bad day.

Postby SnookerFan

I got in a Twitter spat yesterday with Murphy and Allen yesterday over shot clocks.

I said I'd stop paying to watch snooker, if ranking events because!e shot clocks. Mark Allen said he'd be willing to bet I only pay to watch certain players he's deems exciting. I told him he'd lose that bet, as I've seen most players on tour.

I nearly asked him what right he had to accuse others of being boring, after his match with Joe Perry at The Masters.

Postby Gridlock

LC wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
LC wrote:Trump getting. A good run, well I never

Punctuation is important.

I hit full stop accidentally and couldn't be bothered to go back and correct, but now I know the punctuation police are around I will do my best now on.......

I miss your alliteration.