Post a reply

Re: Coral English Open Last 64

Postby pasunegirafe

That's too bad. That final frame could have been a lot more exciting, but Zhao missed an easy red.
The kid is good, though his safety game and his break-offs are a bit loose. Will be interesting to see how his game develops in the next few years.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

incident i didnt understand what you wanted to say but i hope you are happy to see ronnie go through.

i hope for zhao that he replicates that kind of performance and doesnt fade away after one good performance like many do. he has to this day in and day out.
couldnt watch the post match. what did ronnie say?

Postby Cheshire Cat

Ronnie's long game was fantastic tonight. It had to be because he was really under it from frame 1.

I'm glad I stayed up to watch, was well worth it.

Postby eraserhead

masterdoctorgenius wrote:incident i didnt understand what you wanted to say but i hope you are happy to see ronnie go through.

i hope for zhao that he replicates that kind of performance and doesnt fade away after one good performance like many do. he has to this day in and day out.
couldnt watch the post match. what did ronnie say?

Said he enjoyed watching Zhao, wasn't happy with the way he's cueing and hasn't been for a while.

Postby Andre147

Yes Ronnie's long potting was superb today, something that was lacking at the EM Final :irk:

Anyway, dramatic wins for both him and Trump, nobody would have expected it but anyway...

Ronnie plays Chris Wakelin next, who knocked McGill out.

Postby Dan-cat

SavoMilosevic wrote:He's a very good cueist,hitting the ball really solid and straight. This kid is very, very special.

Just watched it, WOW. I really help this kid is getting support, help, sponsorship, whatever he needs. I was half watching the first frame, I thought it was Ronnie. Sheer brilliance.