Post a reply

Re: Coral English Open Last 64

Postby Andre147

Pedro147 wrote:And it's not even a dig at him as such, just how I see it. I know you can't play well in every match but there hasn't been one match I've seen him in recently that I think he's played well in.

Not against top players at least.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Andre147 wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

Mark Allen ‏@pistol147
Wouldn't be surprised to see a few big names pull out of Belfast. Lots of big events coming up and it's been a very tough 5/6 weeks for some

the one who has a chance for the 1 million wont pull out. believe me

Ronnie would believe me! <ok>

Just to rub it on their faces, and I'd love if he actually did it having won this one.

yeah you are right

wins the first 3 events. gets to the final of the 4th. deciding frame. ronnie shakes hand nd concedes the frame and match

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:

Just to rub it on their faces, and I'd love if he actually did it having won this one.

"Ronnie pulls out, citing £1million not enough prize money."

Postby Andre147

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

Mark Allen ‏@pistol147
Wouldn't be surprised to see a few big names pull out of Belfast. Lots of big events coming up and it's been a very tough 5/6 weeks for some

the one who has a chance for the 1 million wont pull out. believe me

yeah you are right

wins the first 3 events. gets to the final of the 4th. deciding frame. ronnie shakes hand nd concedes the frame and match

even Ronnie wouldnt do that... Alex Higgins might have though in the past.

However if he wins this one, there's a chance he may pull out of the NI Open.. I doubt it though.

Postby pasunegirafe

PoolBoy wrote:Jeezus - Jimmy White's hair! It's like a plant stuck on top!
I feel he's got too many 'yes men' around him telling him it looks okay!
What a mess! Just grow bald gracefully, nothing wrong with that!

The hair looks like the top of an eggplant. Sorry, Jimmy!

Postby SnookerFan

Whilst we're talking about Ronnie acting like a idiot, whatever happened to Power Snooker? The tournament he called "The Future Of Snooker", and "Better Than The Crucible"?

That pretty much died a death, didn't it?

I didn't mind it that much the first year, though the second year they took it too seriously.

It was better than the ShitOut has ever been.

Postby PoolBoy

With an utterly ridiculous 19 ranking events, no player is going to be 'consistent'.
It's all become a little farcical
Tomorrow, players are expected to play Ranking-Event matches back-to-back on the same day!
Farce!
To think, there used to only be 6 or 7 competitions in an entire year!
They're totally 'diluted' now!

Postby Andre147

PoolBoy wrote:With an utterly ridiculous 19 ranking events, no player is going to be 'consistent'.
Tomorrow, players are expected to play Ranking-Event matches back-to-back on the same day!
Farce!

19 ranking events is surely much better than 6 rankers, we don't wanna go back to Walker's silly regime.
However, the 19 rankers could be better spread on the calendar.

Plus, having the ShitOut as a ranker is beyond belief to say the least. All the top players should boycot that and don't enter, I hope Ronnie doesn't at least.

Postby Cloud Strife

PoolBoy wrote:With an utterly ridiculous 19 ranking events, no player is going to be 'consistent'.
Farce!

Players need to pick and choose more. Only idiots will play in everything.

Postby eraserhead

Andre147 wrote:Plus, having the ShitOut as a ranker is beyond belief to say the least. All the top players should boycot that and don't enter, I hope Ronnie doesn't at least.

How would you feel if Ronnie's next ranking event win to go ahead of Steve Davis and Higgins was the shoot out. :-D

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
Farce!

19 ranking events is surely much better than 6 rankers, we don't wanna go back to Walker's silly regime.
However, the 19 rankers could be better spread on the calendar.

Plus, having the ShitOut as a ranker is beyond belief to say the least. All the top players should boycot that and don't enter, I hope Ronnie doesn't at least.

This. Why the hell would anybody want the days of six rankers back? That's just stupid.

They are a bit crunched together, but not everybody has to enter everything.

Postby SnookerFan

eraserhead wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Plus, having the ShitOut as a ranker is beyond belief to say the least. All the top players should boycot that and don't enter, I hope Ronnie doesn't at least.

How would you feel if Ronnie's next ranking event win to go ahead of Steve Davis and Higgins was the shoot out. :-D

He will have achieved it by then.

Postby Andre147

eraserhead wrote:

I would feel embarassed, and consider Ronnie's 29 ranker win only when he wins a proper one like last week was.

I would feel like he was still on 28 that's what I'm saying.

Postby eraserhead

Maguire's break building is looking good so far.

2-1 with a ton.

Postby Lou147

Anyone else see Mark Allen give the middle finger to the black he missed while on for a maxi? rofl rofl

Postby eraserhead

Lou147 wrote:Anyone else see Mark Allen give the middle finger to the black he missed while on for a maxi? rofl rofl

pmsl one of the few top players to never make one in a professional event.

...but had two of the lesser seen 146's :chin:

Postby Lou147

eraserhead wrote:
Lou147 wrote:Anyone else see Mark Allen give the middle finger to the black he missed while on for a maxi? rofl rofl

pmsl one of the few top players to never make one in a professional event.

...but had two of the lesser seen 146's :chin:

Yeah I can understand his frustration, an easy black and the reds were perfect :td:

Postby Andre147

Mags hit and hope returns! :-D

Day amongst the reds with a chance to level and force the decider.

Postby Andre147

As I said 2 hours ago, Ronnie's 7pm session will be delayed massively, since Murphy v Wenbo is due next.

Unless they put them on another table. Then we wouldn't hear he end of Smurph stop moaning about it.. :zzz: